Do you have the career opportunities as a(an) Front Office Coordinator PRN you want with your current employer? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join South Texas Radiology Imaging Centers which is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At South Texas Radiology Imaging Centers, we offer eligible colleagues an attractive benefit package that includes medical, wellbeing, dental and vision benefits along with some unique benefits including:
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a(an) Front Office Coordinator PRN where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
Seeking a Front Office Coordinator whois responsible for ensuring both patients and physicians of an effective and professional means of registering for procedures at the facility level. Provides good communication by using proper telephone etiquette, and forwards information efficiently. Must accurately schedule Radiology procedures and will perform a range of secretarial and clerical duties.
What you will do in this role:
1. Welcomes patients and visitors by greeting patients and visitors, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries; and ensures availability of treatment information by updating and retrieving patient records.
2. Optimizes patients' satisfaction, referring physician satisfaction, and RIS modality resource (e.g. ImageCast) utilization by scheduling appointments appropriately in person or by telephone; and comforts patients and their family by anticipating anxieties; answering patients' questions; maintaining the reception area patient focused.
3. Coordinate patient flow throughout facility and maintains awareness of schedule to minimize delays. Updates the designated Air Traffic Control (ATC) person on a regular basis. Maintains communication with scheduling staff throughout the day regarding schedule changes and time status; annotates all scheduling changes appropriately in the patient’s history notes.
4. Maintains patient accounts by obtaining, recording, and updating personal demographics and financial information, including but not limited to waivers, ABN’s, financial responsibility forms; and notes all paperwork with appropriate instructions from MD preferences. Accurately follows collection policies and processes.
5. Protects patients' rights by maintaining confidentiality of personal and financial information.
6. Processes films/copy requests as needed and assists in the printing process; obtains outside previous films as needed and defined by STRIC policy.
Minimum Education, Experience, Training, Required Knowledge, Skill, Abilities and Other Job-Related Characteristics:
** Education: High School Diploma or GED.
Employee completes initial and ongoing training and competencies as defined by facility which are specific to the needs of the patient population served
** Preferred: RIS, Radiology Medical Records Training desired but not required.
Minimum License, Certificates, or Registrations Required:
Must type a minimum of 30 Net Words Per Minute (NWPM).
South Texas Radiology Imaging Centers (STRIC) provides full service, outpatient diagnostic imaging and interventional radiology services. Professional interpretation and interventional procedures are provided by South Texas Radiology Group, P.A. (STRG). With over 70 Board-Certified Radiologists, some with sub-specialization in fields such as neuroradiology, musculoskeletal, body, cardiac, breast and interventional radiology, STRG has experience and a reputation that spans more than fifty years.
Our highly qualified and experienced registered technologists perform medically responsible imaging exams using some of the latest imaging technology available. With twenty-two facilities conveniently located throughout San Antonio, Boerne, and Schertz, STRIC is one of the largest outpatient diagnostic imaging providers in the area. For more information, please visit our website at www.stric.com.
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute for over a decade. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do."
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Front Office Coordinator PRN opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.