This job posting is no longer active.
Do you want to join an organization that invests in you as a(an) Paramedic? At Methodist Hospital Atascosa, you come first. HCA Healthcare has committed up to $300 million in programs to support our incredible team members over the course of three years.
Methodist Hospital Atascosa, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients’ lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated Paramedic like you to be a part of our team.
1. Participate in CQI projects
2. Maintains clinical competence
3. Maintains competence in documentation
4. Utilize SBAR (Situation, Background, Assessment, Recommendation) for communication
5. Support and represent the facility’s Mission, Vision, Values while performing the role 6. Attend meetings and in-services as required by departmental policy
1. Education: Current certification/Licensure in the State of Texas as a Paramedic. EMT-P required. Current BLS Healthcare Provider. ACLS Provider and PALS Provider within 6 months of hire.
2. Experience: Minimum 2 years of experience as a field Paramedic with an EMS agency and/or clinical experience working in a hospital.
3. Employee completes initial and ongoing training and competencies as defined by service line, facility and department/unit which are specific to the needs of the patient population served (if applicable).
Methodist Hospital Atascosa is a comprehensive medical center located just south of San Antonio, Texas. The hospital offers a range of services. Services include emergency care, orthopedics, cardiology, sports medicine, and urology.
Methodist Hospital Atascosa is part of Methodist Healthcare. We share 50-50 co-ownership between Methodist Healthcare Ministries of South Texas, Inc. and HCA Healthcare, the nation’s leading provider of healthcare services. Methodist Healthcare Ministries of South Texas, Inc. is South Texas’ largest non-public funding source of community health care for uninsured patients. This creates a unique partnership that benefits the community. We are able to provide quality care to all and charitable care when needed.
"Good people beget good people."
We are a family 270,000 dedicated professionals! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications for our Paramedic opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your resume today to join our community of caring!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.