Are you passionate about the patient experience? At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career as a(an) Central Scheduling Supervisor today with South Texas Radiology Imaging Centers.
South Texas Radiology Imaging Centers, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Come join our team as a(an) Central Scheduling Supervisor. We care for our community! Just last year, HCA Healthcare and our colleagues donated $13.8 million dollars to charitable organizations. Apply Today!
What you will do in this role:
1. Provides assistance to the department to ensure production goals are met.
2. Trains and orientates new staff members in department policies and procedures &.assists Director in ensuring employees are in compliance with same. Takes disciplinary action with those team members out of compliance
3. Performs daily audit of scheduled procedures to ensure exam accuracy. Identifies errors to scheduling team for correction. Is well versed in authorization requirements of payers for radiological exams. As a Subject Matter Expert, has the ability to schedule all current exams performed at STRIC.
4. Contacts referring physician office, patient and/or imaging center to resolve issues regarding scheduling of exam.
5. Ability to demonstrate strong interpersonal communication skills with referring physician office and patients.
What qualifications you will need:
Minimum Education, Experience, Training, Required Knowledge, Skill, Abilities and Other Job-Related Characteristics:
1. Education: High school graduate or G.E.D.
2. Experience: 3 years scheduling or call center experience
3. Employee completes initial and ongoing training and competencies as defined by service line, facility and department/unit which are specific to the needs of the patient population served (if applicable).
4. Preferred: Healthcare or medical industry experience
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"The great hospitals will always put the patient and the patient's family first, and the really great institutions will provide care with warmth, compassion, and dignity for the individual."
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Central Scheduling Supervisor opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.