Are you passionate about the patient experience? At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career as a(an) PET Scan Technologist today with South Texas Radiology Imaging Centers.
South Texas Radiology Imaging Centers, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Come join our team as a(an) PET Scan Technologist. We care for our community! Just last year, HCA Healthcare and our colleagues donated $13.8 million dollars to charitable organizations. Apply Today!
1. Performs PET CT procedures per established protocols, evaluates images for technical quality and follows study through to completion of all requirements.
2. Evaluates work flow for ways to improve patient care and streamline procedures, provides input to management.
3. Provides quality patient care and high levels of customer service in pursuit of PET/CT duties.
4. Provides technologists with in-service regarding Radiation Protection and Radiation exposure for Radiation Safety Officer.
5. Responsible for keeping management informed of changes in Radiation Protection Program for Radiation Safety Officer.
6. Key person to contact with any questions regarding radiation exposure or Radiation Protection Program in absence of Radiation Safety Officer.
7. Arranges technologist coverage as needed for imaging department in absence of Supervisor.
High School Graduate or GED required. Graduate of an accredited school of radiologic technology (Associate Degree in radiologic technology preferred).
Minimum License and Certificates Required:
Must be registered and in good standing with ARRT (N) or NMCTB and Certification by the Texas Department of State Health Services (CMRT) required. Must be certified in CPR.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"The great hospitals will always put the patient and the patient's family first, and the really great institutions will provide care with warmth, compassion, and dignity for the individual."
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our PET Scan Technologist opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.