Are you passionate about the patient experience? At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career as a(an) Customer Service Coordinator today with South Texas Radiology Imaging Centers.
South Texas Radiology Imaging Centers, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Come join our team as a(an) Customer Service Coordinator. We care for our community! Just last year, HCA Healthcare and our colleagues donated $13.8 million dollars to charitable organizations. Apply Today!
Seeking a Front Office Coordinator who is responsible for ensuring both patients and physicians of an effective and professional means of registering for procedures at the facility level. Provides good communication by using proper telephone etiquette, and forwards information efficiently. Must accurately schedule Radiology procedures and will perform a range of secretarial and clerical duties.
What you will do in this role:
1. Welcomes patients and visitors by greeting patients and visitors, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries; and ensures availability of treatment information by updating and retrieving patient records.
2. Optimizes patients' satisfaction, referring physician satisfaction, and RIS modality resource (e.g. ImageCast) utilization by scheduling appointments appropriately in person or by telephone; and comforts patients and their family by anticipating anxieties; answering patients' questions; maintaining the reception area patient focused.
3. Coordinate patient flow throughout facility and maintains awareness of schedule to minimize delays. Updates the designated Air Traffic Control (ATC) person on a regular basis. Maintains communication with scheduling staff throughout the day regarding schedule changes and time status; annotates all scheduling changes appropriately in the patient’s history notes.
4. Maintains patient accounts by obtaining, recording, and updating personal demographics and financial information, including but not limited to waivers, ABN’s, financial responsibility forms; and notes all paperwork with appropriate instructions from MD preferences. Accurately follows collection policies and processes.
5. Protects patients' rights by maintaining confidentiality of personal and financial information.
6. Processes films/copy requests as needed and assists in the printing process; obtains outside previous films as needed and defined by STRIC policy.
What qualifications you will need:
Minimum Education, Experience, Training, Required Knowledge, Skill, Abilities and Other Job-Related Characteristics:
** Education: High School Diploma or GED.
Employee completes initial and ongoing training and competencies as defined by facility which are specific to the needs of the patient population served
** Preferred: RIS, Radiology Medical Records Training desired but not required.
Minimum License, Certificates, or Registrations Required:
Must type a minimum of 30 Net Words Per Minute (NWPM).HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"The great hospitals will always put the patient and the patient's family first, and the really great institutions will provide care with warmth, compassion, and dignity for the individual."
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Customer Service Coordinator opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.