Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application for our Facilities Maintenance Operations Manager opening with Methodist Hospital Northeast today and find out what it truly means to be a part of the HCA Healthcare team.
Methodist Hospital Northeast, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
We are seeking a(an) Facilities Maintenance Operations Manager for our team to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. Did you get into our industry for these reasons? We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply!
General Statement of Duties:
Under the supervision of the Director, Facilities Management, the Operations Manager is responsible for planning and coordinating the day-to-day preventive maintenance, installation, repair, renovation, modification, etc., of all Hospital buildings, systems, and equipment.
Essential Job Functions:
· Manages personnel to include interviewing, work allocation, orientation and training, staff development, problem resolution, evaluating performance, making recommendations for personnel actions, and motivating employees to achieve peak performance. Is responsible for employee’s output and conduct.
· Monitors the quality of maintenance and repair work and directs and evaluates the performance of maintenance staff through periodic inspect ions and direct daily supervision. Ensures completion of maintenance and repair jobs in accordance with established standards May assist maintenance staff on specific jobs to facilitate their training.
· Develops and maintains work order receiving, dispatching and control system. Prepares work schedules for all maintenance employees. Receives work requests; ranks them in response priority, assigns jobs to specific employees, and contacts originator with anticipated work completion date. Controls maintenance and repair job costs in accordance with budgeted requirements. Maintains appropriate cost records and reports.
· Ensures compliance with all applicable safety regulations, building codes, and safety requirements. Ensures completion of all maintenance and repair jobs in accordance with established standards. Assists maintenance staff on specific jobs to facilitate their training.
· In accordance with established guidelines, conducts periodic inspections of Hospital buildings and utilities systems. Reports the results of inspections to the Director, Facilities Management orally or in writing, as requested. Any building deficiencies are added to the preventive maintenance schedule.
· Monitor and approve the activities of contract personnel and services in assigned area of responsibility as required to assure that satisfactory and acceptable performance standards, specifications, material and labor cost, work schedules, etc., are maintained, and authorize payment for contracted services in accordance with departmental procedures.
Minimum Education and Experience:
· High School Education or equivalent. Will consider equivalent in formal technical training or on the job training in a related field.
· Three (3) to Five (5) years management experience at the department level supervising building trades and managing mechanical, electrical, plumbing, carpentry, painting, building repair, etc., preferably in a healthcare environment
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
Methodist Hospital Northeast is a 232 bed, full service hospital. We are home to the Joint Replacement Academy. We offer the latest treatment options for knee and hip pain. We house an impressive neurosurgical program. This program offers services from elective spine surgeries to advanced and comprehensive brain and spine care.
We are recognized by the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association as a Certified Primary Stroke Center. We handle patients with urgency. We are acknowledged by the American College of Cardiology as an Accredited Chest Pain Center with Primary PCIa. All complaints are handled crucially. We are identified by the American Nurses Credentialing Center for having a Pathway to Excellence Program. We dedicate resources to our employees. We have received the Mission: Lifeline® Bronze Receiving Quality Achievement Award. This is awarded for implementing specific quality improvements. These measures were outlined by the American Heart Association. The improvements impact the treatment of patients who suffer severe heart attacks. This was outlined by the Texas Award for Performance Excellence. We have been nationally recognized by Leapfrog’s Hospital Safety Grade A.
"Across HCA Healthcare’s more than 2,000 sites of care, our nurses and colleagues have a positive impact on patients, communities and healthcare.
Together, we uplift and elevate our purpose to give people a healthier tomorrow."
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply for our Facilities Maintenance Operations Manager opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be directly contacted by a member of our team. We are interviewing apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.