Do you want to join an organization that invests in you as a(an) Facilities Maintenance Manager At Methodist Landmark Hospital, you come first. Methodist Healthcare has committed up to $300 million in programs to support our incredible team members over the course of three years.
Methodist Landmark Hospital, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients’ lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated Facilities Maintenance Manager like you to be a part of our team.
The Manager of Engineering is responsible for the operations of the central energy plant and all other main mechanical, electrical and plumbing infrastructure. Utilizing a working knowledge of the boilers, chillers and other plant equipment, the manager oversees team members to ensure the plant and other MEP systems consistently run in a safe and efficient manner. The Manager of Engineering provides both long and short term strategies for capital reinvestment and continuous improvement. They will maintain model operations by planning, organizing, directing and running optimum day-to-day operations to meet regulatory requirements, industry standards, manufacturers’ recommendations and company policies and procedures. The Manager of Engineering develops work schedules, maintenance schedules and provides mentoring, career guidance and training to team members. Develop processes that will maximize stewardship, safety, quality and productivity while achieving the lowest life cycle cost for the plant and other MEP systems. The Manager of Engineering will play a critical role in managing any and all utility shut downs, either planned or in case of an emergency.
· Ensure all utility systems (electric, natural gas, water, sewer and mechanical gasses) are running safely and efficiently.
· Ensure equipment in the central energy plant (Boilers, chillers, fire pumps, generators, etc.) are properly operated and maintained.
· Ensure all main mechanical, electrical and plumbing systems throughout the facility are properly operated and maintained.
· Utilize building automation systems to optimize and monitor all connected systems.
· Operate facility in an effective and energy efficient manner.
· Manage components of regulatory compliance as it pertains to the plant and the operation of the equipment within it as well as standards of federal and state agencies, local municipalities, fire marshals and other Authorities Having Jurisdiction (AHJs)
· Maintain all relevant documentation utilizing HCA Healthcare Engineering technology platforms to comply with all regulatory bodies.
· Risk mitigation by implementing ILSM and ICRA.
· Responsible for working with the Director of Facilities to manage construction and renovation projects with minimal impact to plant operations by reviewing drawings and submittals, timelines and budgets.
· Maintain capital reinvestment plan for all plant and main MEP equipment.
Education & Experience Requirements:
· High School Graduate of GED Equivalency
· Bachelors Degree in engineering-related field with 3 years relevant experience
· Associate’s Degree in engineering-related field or trade/technical certification or license, 5+ year’s experience in Plant Operations of which 3+ in a supervisory role.
· 10+ year’s experience in Plant Operations of which 3+ in a supervisory role
· Demonstrated managerial experience.
· Experience in Plant Operations in an acute care setting.
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
"Good people beget good people."
We are a family 270,000 dedicated professionals! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications for our Facilities Maintenance Manager opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your resume today to join our community of caring!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.