Last year our HCA Healthcare colleagues invested over 156,000 hours volunteering in our communities. As a(an) Manager of Transplant Clinics with Methodist Hospital Specialty and Transplant you can be a part of an organization that is devoted to giving back!
Methodist Hospital Specialty and Transplant, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Would you like to unlock your potential with a leading healthcare provider dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues? Join the Methodist Hospital Specialty and Transplant family! We will give you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are looking for an enthusiastic Manager of Transplant Clinics to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential!
Job Summary and Qualifications
We are seeking a Manager of Transplant Satellite Clinics for Methodist Hospital – Specialty & Transplant who will possess advanced leadership skills and is responsible for the coordination of all solid organ transplant satellite clinic operations. In this leadership role the Manager assures smooth business operations, promotes collaboration among all members of the interdisciplinary team, facilitates patient care delivery and timeliness of service, role models and promotes excellent customer service, prevents and/or resolves conflict and, overall, provides for an optimal patient care and work environment. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
- Each clinic is typically a 2 day clinic, occurring once per month.
- Support staff travel to each of these clinics monthly.
- Nurse Manager would travel to these clinics on a monthly rotation basis and additionally for support coverage, as needed.
The satellite clinic locations are:
- Corpus Christi
- El Paso
What You Will Do In Your Role:
- Responsible for all satellite clinic operations in close collaboration with Directors and Vice President of Transplant.
- Responsible for projects/processes that are essential to the success of the satellite clinics. Examples include charging processes, maintaining and reporting appropriate statistical data, time/attendance for staffing, and appropriate Quality Review to be integrated into the overall transplant programs Quality Assurance and Performance Improvement Plan (QAPI).
- Assists in the development, review, and evaluation of staff performance.
- Communicate regularly to the staffing regarding policy changes or announcements. Assists in the completion of the orientation checklist with all new employees.
- Works in close collaboration with transplant administrative leadership, transplant physicians, outreach coordinators, and business development staff to maintain and improve all referral source relationships.
- Demonstrates successful conflict resolution in a timely manner with patients, families, physicians and other healthcare team members.
- Organize, maintain and order inventory of office supplies and equipment. Prepare expense reports and invoice processing in a timely manner.
What qualifications you will need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Healthcare, or related field of study from an accredited school of higher learning required.
- At least 2 years of direct experience as a leader in a business office or health care clinic required.
- Preferred: Bachelors of Science in Nursing and RN License to practice as a professional registered nursing in the state of Texas.
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
Methodist Specialty and Transplant Hospital has been nationally recognized for its record setting kidney, liver and pancreas transplant programs. The hospital is home to the Texas Transplant Institute. We are the largest living donor kidney transplant program in the US. In 2019 the center reached a major milestone by performing 231 living donor kidney transplants in a single year. This set a new national record, 65 more transplants than the second center on the list. This is acknowledged in the United Network of Organ Sharing database.
"There is so much good to do in the world and so many different ways to do it."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
Be a part of an organization that invests in you! We are reviewing applications for our Manager of Transplant Clinics opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.