Do you want to join an organization that invests in you as a(an) CT Tech II? At Methodist Hospital Stone Oak, you come first. HCA Healthcare has committed up to $300 million in programs to support our incredible team members over the course of three years.
Methodist Hospital Stone Oak, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients’ lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated CT Tech II like you to be a part of our team.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Performs post-processing on CT/MRI data sets. These skills are to be performed in a timely and efficient manner. Maintains quality control measures of the 3D Lab, CT/MRI department insuring good documentation and follow-through on issues.
2. Demonstrates knowledge in all areas of CT, Magnetic Resonance Imaging, 3D post-processing, positioning, procedure preparation and technical factors associated with the CT, MRI and post processing systems.
3. Communicates well with others, is able to prioritize tasks, and acts as a mentor to staff as needed while providing quality in-services and instructions.
4. Ensures proper working condition of all CT/MRI post-processing equipment. Coordinates with vendors for repairs, scheduled maintenance. Maintains inventory and equipment service records.
5. Assists in establishing QC/QA protocols as required by JCAHO, ACR, OSHA, TDH and other agencies when applicable.
6. Responsible for the proper use of the RIS (scheduling exams, patient tracking, film tracking, proper completion of exams and to assist the department manager in-patient charging accuracy.
Additional Job Functions:
1. May have access to radiopharmaceuticals, contrast agents and other non-controlled medications as appropriate to diagnostic and therapeutic procedures.
2. Supports the mission and vision of the Methodist Healthcare System and demonstrates excellent customer service at all times.
3. Understands and is committed to helping the Methodist Healthcare System and its associated facilities achieve its goals.
4. Must learn and comply with System and facility safety policies and rules; must use appropriate safety equipment and procedures at all times; must immediately report all unsafe conditions to supervisors; must be familiar with all safety features of equipment, tools or materials encompassed by job duties; and must check with supervisors (prior to job performance) if there is a question as to the safe procedure to be used for any job function.
5. Adheres to the MHS Code of Conduct and demonstrates ethical behavior as expected by our patients, colleagues and the community. Understands the personal obligation to report any activity that appears to violate applicable laws, rules regulations or the Code of Conduct itself.
6. Completes other duties as assigned
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
Methodist Hospital Stone Oak is equipped with the most modern technology available. With over 280 beds, services include emergency care, general surgery, obstetrics and gynecology, neonatology, oncology, neurosurgery, orthopedics, and acute rehab services.
Methodist Hospital Stone Oak is accredited by the Joint Commission as a Primary Stroke Center and Chest Pain Center. The stroke rehabilitation program has received the Joint Commission's Gold Seal of Approval® for Disease-Specific Care Certification of Stroke Rehabilitation. We belong to the Texas Institute for Robotic Surgery. Our surgeons and technology offer minimally invasive options to patients. Surgeons from around the country come to train under our world class team. The hospital has been recognized by Leapfrog’s Hospital Safety Grade A and by Modern Healthcare as one of the Top 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare. We have also been recognized as a Joint Commission Top Performer on Key Quality Measures®. Finally, by Medicare.gov as #1 in San Antonio and #6 in the entire nation. The hospital is 1 of only 102 hospitals to receive Medicare.gov’s 5-star rating. Join our team to be part of the innovation.
"Good people beget good people."
We are a family 270,000 dedicated professionals! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications for our CT Tech II opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your resume today to join our community of caring!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.