Are you passionate about the patient experience? At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career as a(an) Supv Noninvasive Cardiology today with Methodist Hospital Stone Oak.
Methodist Hospital Stone Oak, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Come join our team as a(an) Supv Noninvasive Cardiology. We care for our community! Just last year, HCA Healthcare and our colleagues donated $13.8 million dollars to charitable organizations. Apply Today!
Essential Job Functions:
1. Manages personnel to include work allocation, orientation, training, development and problem resolution, making recommendations for personnel actions and motivation of staff to achieve departmental goals.
2. Assists with Kronos on a daily basis and creates on call schedules as needed at assigned facilities. Participates in evaluation performance for all employees and makes recommendations for actions.
3. Monitors productivity, process improvements and identifies areas for potential growth. Cross trains staff and completes competencies as defined by department or clinical specialty area.
4. Establishes relationships with other supervisors throughout MHS to develop a network and mentoring opportunities.
5. Maintains a safe work environment by setting standards for staff use of appropriate safety equipment and procedures at all times.
6. Cross trains in other functions to ensure satisfactory operation of the department including flexing of work schedules to meet departmental needs and staffing at other MHS facilities.
Additional Job Functions:
1. Supports the mission and vision of the Methodist Healthcare System and demonstrates excellent customer service at all times.
2. Understands and is committed to helping the Methodist Healthcare System and its associated facilities achieve its goals.
3. Must learn and comply with System and facility safety policies and rules; must use appropriate safety equipment and procedures at all times; must immediately report all unsafe conditions to supervisors; must be familiar with all safety features of equipment, tools or materials encompassed by job duties; and must check with supervisors (prior to job performance) if there is a question as to the safe procedure to be used for any job function.
4. Adheres to the MHS Code of Conduct and demonstrates ethical behavior as expected by our patients, colleagues and the community. Understands the personal obligation to report any activity that appears to violate applicable laws, rules regulations or the Code of Conduct itself.
5. Completes other duties as assigned.
6. May handle, pick-up, deliver and or stock non-controlled medications as directed by a licensed team member (Facility appropriate).
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
Methodist Hospital Stone Oak is equipped with the most modern technology available. With over 280 beds, services include emergency care, general surgery, obstetrics and gynecology, neonatology, oncology, neurosurgery, orthopedics, and acute rehab services.
Methodist Hospital Stone Oak is accredited by the Joint Commission as a Primary Stroke Center and Chest Pain Center. The stroke rehabilitation program has received the Joint Commission's Gold Seal of Approval® for Disease-Specific Care Certification of Stroke Rehabilitation. We belong to the Texas Institute for Robotic Surgery. Our surgeons and technology offer minimally invasive options to patients. Surgeons from around the country come to train under our world class team. The hospital has been recognized by Leapfrog’s Hospital Safety Grade A and by Modern Healthcare as one of the Top 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare. We have also been recognized as a Joint Commission Top Performer on Key Quality Measures®. Finally, by Medicare.gov as #1 in San Antonio and #6 in the entire nation. The hospital is 1 of only 102 hospitals to receive Medicare.gov’s 5-star rating. Join our team to be part of the innovation.
"The great hospitals will always put the patient and the patient's family first, and the really great institutions will provide care with warmth, compassion, and dignity for the individual."
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Supv Noninvasive Cardiology opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.