Last year our HCA Healthcare colleagues invested over 156,000 hours volunteering in our communities. As a(an) Physical Therapist PRN with MSOH Rehabilitation Hospital you can be a part of an organization that is devoted to giving back!
MSOH Rehabilitation Hospital, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Would you like to unlock your potential with a leading healthcare provider dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues? Join the MSOH Rehabilitation Hospital family! We will give you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are looking for an enthusiastic Physical Therapist PRN to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential!
Job Summary and Qualifications
The Physical Therapist evaluates patients, sets goals, plans treatment programs and treats patients according to physician’s orders. The Physical Therapist maintains required records and notes on patient care, assumes responsibility for patient charges, and provides technical advice to support personnel and supervision of same.
What You Will Do In This Role:
- You will evaluate patients who have impairments, functional limitations, disabilities or changes in physical function and health status resulting from injury, disease, or other causes, and synthesizes the data to establish a plan of care with therapeutic interventions and goals appropriate to patient’s age and development.
- You will determine the efficacy of therapeutic interventions, technologies and outcomes and the utilization of PTA’s, students and support personnel.
- You will document evaluations, treatments, plan of care, charges, and discharge summaries utilizing professional jargon that supports skilled therapeutic necessity and the charges incurred in a concise and timely manner.
- You will supervise the daily activities of the PTA, and support personnel, in the provision of patient care to facilitate desired changes in patient function toward stated goals.
- You will interact and confer with a variety of professionals including physicians, nurses, case management, OT’s and SLP’s to implement and assess the intervention program.
- Provide Director with constructive suggestions to problem solve, assist with maintaining productivity standards and setting a positive atmosphere for professional development.
What Qualifications You Will Need:
- Bachelors of Science degree from a University in Physical Therapy
- Licensure as a Physical Therapist by the State of Texas
- One or more years of experience in a Physical Therapy setting is preferred
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
Methodist Hospital Stone Oak Rehabilitation Center is a freestanding facility. Our facility holds 42 beds. We offer the highest quality of inpatient rehabilitation services. We provide all services with a patient-centered approach. Our patient care and comfortability is unmatched. We are designed to help patients recover as quickly and safely as possible. Visit us following a traumatic injury, surgery or other disabling medical condition. This treatment is our specialty! We offer the most advance approach to patient rehabilitation. Patients and doctors alike are drawn to our facility. Join our team to help transform rehabilitation care.
"There is so much good to do in the world and so many different ways to do it."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
Be a part of an organization that invests in you! We are reviewing applications for our Physical Therapist PRN opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.