Last year our HCA Healthcare colleagues invested over 156,000 hours volunteering in our communities. As a(an) RN Clinic Supervisor with HCA Healthcare you can be a part of an organization that is devoted to giving back!
HCA Healthcare, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Would you like to unlock your potential with a leading healthcare provider dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues? Join the HCA Healthcare family! We will give you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are looking for an enthusiastic RN Clinic Supervisor to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential!
Seeking a Clinic Supervisor, RN for our practice who provides leadership expertise to ensure all patients receive high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now.
What you will do in this role:
· You will direct the day-to-day functions of the clinic staff and its programs and activities to ensure compliance, efficiency, and patient satisfaction
· You will help establish/implement goals, objectives, policies, procedures, and systems for the assigned clinical areas
· You will manage staff performance and evaluations including supervising, coaching, and disciplinary action for front office and clinical staff
· You will monitor and control clinical expenditures to remain within budget
· You will address issues raised by physicians, employees, and patients and seek out appropriate leaders or partners to problem solve and process improve
What Qualifications you will need:
· 2 years of clinical experience in a medical office setting is required
· 2 years in a clinical management position is required
· Current and unrevoked RN license is required
· CPR Certification is required
Physician Services Group is skilled in physician employment, practice and urgent care operations. We are experts in hospitalist integration, and graduate medical education. We lead more than 1,300 physician practices and 170+ urgent care centers. We are HCA Healthcare’s graduate medical education leader. We provide direction for over 260 exceptional resident and fellowship programs. We focus on carrying out value-added solutions. These solutions help physicians deliver patient-centered healthcare. We support HCA Healthcare's commitment to the care and improvement of human life.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"There is so much good to do in the world and so many different ways to do it."
Be a part of an organization that invests in you! We are reviewing applications for our RN Clinic Supervisor opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.