Are you passionate about the patient experience? At Methodist Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career as a(an) Rehab Services Lead today with Methodist Hospital.
Methodist Hospital, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Come join our team as a(an) Rehab Services Lead. We care for our community! Just last year, HCA Healthcare and our colleagues donated $13.8 million dollars to charitable organizations. Apply Today!
General Statement of Duties:
Supervises rehab services department and ensures that the care to patients is provided in accordance with the standards of care of the organization and meets the requirements or regulations of JACHO, Medicare, Medicaid, and appropriate licensing or certified boards. The Rehab Services Lead is responsible for the quality of therapy service provided to patients and other customers.
What qualifications you will need:
Education: Clinical degree in Physical, Occupational or Speech Therapy
Experience: 1 Year in setting of position
Essential Job Functions:
· Supervises personnel to include interviewing, work allocation, orientation, and training, staff development, problem resolution, evaluating performance, initiating personnel actions and motivating employees to achieve peak performance. Assumes responsibility for his/her employees’ output and conduct.
· Supervises the day-to-day operations of the therapy department with consideration given to staffing levels, customer service, and quality service and staff satisfaction.
· Provides patient care in accordance with the guidelines set forth for a therapist in the specific discipline of the supervisor.
· Ensures Compliance with the conditions of participation, requirements or regulations of the following: JCAHO, Medicare, Medicaid, Texas State Licensures, and Certification as required.
· Makes recommendations regarding appropriate space, facilities, equipment, supplies required for optimal patient care.
· Contributes to the department’s objectives by facilitating change and managing conflict by assessing situations, considering alternative to foster an environment of fairness, teamwork quality and safety.
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
Methodist Hospital opened in 1963 as the first hospital in the now internationally acclaimed South Texas Medical Center. With over 900 beds, Methodist Hospital offers a broad range of specialties including cardiology, oncology, bone marrow transplants, emergency medicine, neurosciences, maternity care, gynecology and orthopedics. We are proud to be the largest provider of the lifesaving ECMO Program in San Antonio, are home to the largest robotics program in the world, and our Adult Blood Cancer and Stem Cell Transplant unit has become the first program to receive FACT Accreditation in North America.
As the flagship hospital, and most comprehensive medical care facility of Methodist Healthcare, we appreciate the support and recognition we receive from the community. We’ve recently been named the No.1 Best Regional Hospital by the U.S. News and World Report for 2019-20. We pride ourselves on providing the highest quality of care possible for our patients, which is proven by our consecutive Grade A Leapfrog Hospital Safety scores. In addition, Methodist Hospital not only received a Primary Stroke Center designation from The Joint Commission, but has also received a Comprehensive Stroke Center Certification from DNV GL Healthcare, designating the facility as offering the most advanced stroke treatment available in a given geographic area. For more information, please visit our website at www.sahealth.com and select Methodist Hospital under Locations.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"The great hospitals will always put the patient and the patient's family first, and the really great institutions will provide care with warmth, compassion, and dignity for the individual."
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Rehab Services Lead opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.