This job posting is no longer active.
Are you passionate about the patient experience? At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career as a(an) Office Coordinator today with Methodist Hospital Northeast.
Methodist Hospital Northeast, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Come join our team as a(an) Office Coordinator. We care for our community! Just last year, HCA Healthcare and our colleagues donated $13.8 million dollars to charitable organizations. Apply Today!
Essential Job Functions:
1. Greets and assists visitors, answers their inquiries, and directs them to the appropriate persons according to their needs. Answers a multi-line telephone system and responds to customer requests efficiently in a friendly, courteous and professional manner. This includes taking messages or transferring calls to the appropriate departments.
2. Assists and compose routine correspondence, memos, minute of meetings, reports, word documents or presentation software and open/distribute incoming mail and other material for department.
3. Organize, maintain and order inventory of office supplies and equipment. Prepare expense reports and invoice processing in a timely manner.
4. Maintains current information in the computer as necessary for the department and gathering data and maintaining reports as needed. Maintain Administration’s central filing system and storage of files. Ensure adherence to MHS’ records retention guidelines.
5. Ensure accountability of bank deposits, mail, tour schedules and any other appropriate materials are delivered to the hospital on the daily basis.
6. Makes arrangements and prepares agendas for committee and other meetings. Ensures appropriate meeting notification and timely provision of follow-up actions and prepares teaching materials as needed.
Additional Job Functions:
1. Must be able to complete assignments independently and to work as part of a team; to take instructions from supervisors; to exercise problem-solving skills; and to interact with co-workers, supervisors, patients, vendors and the public in a professional and pleasant manner.
2. Supports the mission and vision of the Methodist Healthcare System and demonstrates excellent customer service at all times.
3. Understands and is committed to helping the Methodist Healthcare System and its associated facilities achieve its goals.
4. Must learn and comply with System and facility safety policies and rules; must use appropriate safety equipment and procedures at all times; must immediately report all unsafe conditions to supervisors; must be familiar with all safety features of equipment, tools or materials encompassed by job duties; and must check with supervisors (prior to job performance) if there is a question as to the safe procedure to be used for any job function.
5. Adheres to the MHS Code of Conduct and demonstrates ethical behavior as expected by our patients, colleagues and the community. Understands the personal obligation to report any activity that appears to violate applicable laws, rules regulations or the Code of Conduct itself.
6. Completes other duties as assigned
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
Methodist Hospital Northeast is a 232 bed, full service hospital. We are home to the Joint Replacement Academy. We offer the latest treatment options for knee and hip pain. We house an impressive neurosurgical program. This program offers services from elective spine surgeries to advanced and comprehensive brain and spine care.
We are recognized by the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association as a Certified Primary Stroke Center. We handle patients with urgency. We are acknowledged by the American College of Cardiology as an Accredited Chest Pain Center with Primary PCIa. All complaints are handled crucially. We are identified by the American Nurses Credentialing Center for having a Pathway to Excellence Program. We dedicate resources to our employees. We have received the Mission: Lifeline® Bronze Receiving Quality Achievement Award. This is awarded for implementing specific quality improvements. These measures were outlined by the American Heart Association. The improvements impact the treatment of patients who suffer severe heart attacks. This was outlined by the Texas Award for Performance Excellence. We have been nationally recognized by Leapfrog’s Hospital Safety Grade A.
"The great hospitals will always put the patient and the patient's family first, and the really great institutions will provide care with warmth, compassion, and dignity for the individual."
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Office Coordinator opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.