Are you looking for a place to deliver excellent care patients deserve? At MSOH Rehabilitation Hospital we support our colleagues in their positions. Join our Team as a(an) Inpatient Rehab Registered Nurse Rehab Center and access programs to assist with every stage of your career.
MSOH Rehabilitation Hospital offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Are you a continuous learner? With more than 94,000 nurses throughout HCA Healthcare, we are one of the largest employers of nurses in the United States. Education is key to excellence! As a majority owner of Galen College of Nursing, which joins Research College of Nursing and Mercy School of Nursing as educational facilities within the HCA Healthcare family, we make it easier and more affordable to gain certifications and job skills. Apply today for our Inpatient Rehab Registered Nurse Rehab Center opening and continue to learn!
We are seeking a Registered Nurse for our Ortho Surge Unit at Methodist Metropolitan Hospital to ensure we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
Our Registered Nurses have access to a variety of resources to help you reach your goals including:
· A comprehensive orientation process
· Valuable mentorship from specialty specific educators
· Leadership development programs
· State-of-the-art units equipped with the latest technologies in patient care
What You Will Do In Your Role:
· You will consistently apply the nursing process, critical thinking skills, scientific judgment, technical skills and leadership to independently deliver safe nursing care to patients.
· You will collaborate with the patient care team to achieve quality patient outcomes
· You will provide communication, confidence, and professionalism as evidenced by active engagement in unit and organizational activities
· You will demonstrate team work, adaptability, and serving as a resource to the patient care team
· You will have accountability for delivering quality nursing care services and for promoting a positive image of nursing
What qualifications you will need:
· Graduate of an accredited diploma, associates, or baccalaureate degree registered nursing program.
· Minimum of six (6) months of clinical experience as a licensed Registered Nurse
· Current Registered Nurse License in the State of Texas or Multi-State Compact License (Employees with RN Compact License are required to obtain Texas RN License within 90 days of hire date)
· Current American Heart Association BLS Certification
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
Methodist Hospital Stone Oak Rehabilitation Center is a freestanding facility. Our facility holds 42 beds. We offer the highest quality of inpatient rehabilitation services. We provide all services with a patient-centered approach. Our patient care and comfortability is unmatched. We are designed to help patients recover as quickly and safely as possible. Visit us following a traumatic injury, surgery or other disabling medical condition. This treatment is our specialty! We offer the most advance approach to patient rehabilitation. Patients and doctors alike are drawn to our facility. Join our team to help transform rehabilitation care.
"Good people beget good people."
If growth and continued learning is important to you, we encourage you to apply for our Inpatient Rehab Registered Nurse Rehab Center opening. Our team will promptly review your application. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.