Do you have the career opportunities as a(an) Rehab Aide you want with your current employer? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Methodist Landmark Hospital which is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
Methodist Landmark Hospital, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a(an) Rehab Aide where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
Seeking a Rehab Aide that will assist the therapist or assistant in providing quality patient care. The Rehab Aide will help the department monitor and maintain its supply of assistive devices.
What You Will Do In This Role:
· You will assist with patient care by supporting patients during transfers, gait training or other therapy activities to prevent injuries or falls.
· You will communicate appropriate information regarding patient’s condition, reactions and response to the therapist or assistant in a timely and professional manner.
· You will assist in the monitoring, inventory and maintenance of equipment. Checks for proper functioning prior to each use.
· You will address the special attention required with wound care patients. Is able to arrange a sterile dressing field, disinfect a whirlpool or set up a pulse lavage treatment, and appropriately drapes patients for modesty.
· You will assist with clerical duties such as entering charges, maintaining discharge summary lists, answering telephones promptly locating lost equipment or filing notes.
What Qualifications You Will Need:
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
Methodist Hospital | Landmark is Methodist Healthcare’s newest hospital located conveniently close to the I-10/Loop 1604 corridor, near UTSA, The Shops at La Cantera, and The Rim. The 54-bed hospital will specialize in surgical services with highly skilled physicians performing advanced procedures in bariatrics, breast reconstruction, gynecology, urology, colorectal and general surgery.
Staff selected to work in this beautiful, state-of-the-art facility will work in an environment that was truly created with the patient in mind. The thoughtful design of the hospital helps promote healing, with its modern look and use of open spaces. Methodist Hospital | Landmark provides a perfect backdrop for the delivery of the quality care Methodist is known for in our community.
"Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do."
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Rehab Aide opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.