This job posting is no longer active.
Do you have the career opportunities as a(an) Medical Assistant you want with your current employer? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Texas Transplant Physician Group which is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
Texas Transplant Physician Group, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a(an) Medical Assistant where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
Seeking a Clinical Medical Assistant for our practice who provides clinical expertise to ensure all patients receive high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now.
What you will do in this role:
· You will prepare patients for examination and treatment by taking patient histories and vital signs
· You will prepare exam and treatment rooms with the necessary instruments for your patients including preparation and maintenance of supplies and equipment for treatments, including sterilization
· You will give injections and assist with lab testing and phlebotomy
· You will assist physicians in preparing for minor surgeries and physicals
· You will answer telephone calls to the practice and screens for referral
What Qualifications you will need:
· Graduation from an accredited Medical Assisting program OR twelve months of direct clinical patient care experience in a healthcare setting OR current Medical Assistant certification
· Candidates with one year of Medical work experience who do not possess Medical Assistant Certification must obtain Certification within one year of hire date
· Medical Assistants who recently graduated from a Medical Assisting training program will obtain a clinical MA certification within 60 days of employment
· Active and unrevoked RMA, CCMA, CMA, NCMA, or NCRMA certification/ABR-OE credentials is highly preferred
Physician Services Group is skilled in physician employment, practice and urgent care operations. We are experts in hospitalist integration, and graduate medical education. We lead more than 1,300 physician practices and 170+ urgent care centers. We are HCA Healthcare’s graduate medical education leader. We provide direction for over 260 exceptional resident and fellowship programs. We focus on carrying out value-added solutions. These solutions help physicians deliver patient-centered healthcare. We support HCA Healthcare's commitment to the care and improvement of human life.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do."
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Medical Assistant opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.