This job posting is no longer active.
Want to join a team of daring managers who care without reservations or limits? Our South Texas Radiology Imaging Centers team is looking for a(an) Call Center Manager. HCA Healthcare is an advanced healthcare network that has committed up to $300 million to our incredible team members over the course of three years.
South Texas Radiology Imaging Centers, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
HCA Healthcare is committed to research and clinical protocols. Do you want to impact standards of care and save lives across the country? Apply today to our Call Center Manager and be a part of the innovation of ideas.
This position is responsible for coaching and supporting Team Supervisors in a Call Center/Operations environment. Manages day to day activities within the Call Center operation. Develops, implements, and audits policies and procedures related to the flow of information and systems used within the operation. Establish standards of performance for the operation and manages the Supervisory staff to achieve performance standards. It demands a high degree of adaptability and flexibility in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Analyzes performance results and implements department improvements.
2. Plans for upcoming organizational needs and implements strategies in a proactive manner.
3. Develops performance objectives that include both professional and personal goals of team members.
4 Recommends new ideas for improvement in interdepartmental relationships and work processes within the call center to provide excellent customer service.
5. Escalates to Assistant Director any issues regarding customer satisfaction and team performance.
Additional Job Functions:
1. Supports the mission and vision of the Methodist Healthcare System and demonstrates excellent customer service at all times.
2. Understands and is committed to helping the Methodist Healthcare System and its associated facilities achieve its goals.
3. Must learn and comply with System and facility safety policies and rules; must use appropriate safety equipment and procedures at all times; must immediately report all unsafe conditions to supervisors; must be familiar with all safety features of equipment, tools or materials encompassed by job duties; and must check with supervisors (prior to job performance) if there is a question as to the safe procedure to be used for any job function.
4. Adheres to the MHS Code of Conduct and demonstrates ethical behavior as expected by our patients, colleagues and the community. Understands the personal obligation to report any activity that appears to violate applicable laws, rules regulations or the Code of Conduct itself.
5. Completes other duties as assigned.
Minimum Education and Experience:
High School Diploma or GED required. Minimum 3-5 years experience in a call center/scheduling healthcare environment with 3 years management experience required.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Good people beget good people."
Unlock your potential with a leading healthcare provider dedicated to its patients, colleagues and communities. Help guide our team as a(an) Call Center Manager and help us improve more lives in more ways.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.