This job posting is no longer active.
Do you have the career opportunities as a(an) Inpatient Rehab Registered Nurse RN you want in your current role? We invest in what matters most to nurses like you – at home, at work, and at every stage in your career. We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Methodist Hospital Specialty and Transplant which is a part of the nation’s leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
Methodist Hospital Specialty and Transplant, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Do you want to work where you have a voice? Nurses are at the forefront of our commitment to the care and improvement of human life. At HCA Healthcare, there are many ways for nurses to have a voice through professional practice councils, advisory councils, vital voices surveys, and units of distinction. We learn from our multi-generational nursing family. We partner with our Nurses at Methodist Hospital Specialty and Transplant!
We are seeking a Full Time Registered Nurse for our Inpatient rehabilitation Unit at Specialty & Transplant Methodist Hospital. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
Our Registered Nurses have access to a variety of resources to help you reach your goals including:
· A comprehensive orientation process
· Valuable mentorship from specialty specific educators
· Leadership development programs
· State-of-the-art units equipped with the latest technologies in patient care
What You Will Do In Your Role:
· You will consistently apply the nursing process, critical thinking skills, scientific judgment, technical skills and leadership to independently deliver safe nursing care to patients.
· You will collaborate with the patient care team to achieve quality patient outcomes
· You will provide communication, confidence, and professionalism as evidenced by active engagement in unit and organizational activities
· You will demonstrate team work, adaptability, and serving as a resource to the patient care team
· You will have accountability for delivering quality nursing care services and for promoting a positive image of nursing
What qualifications you will need:
· Graduate of an accredited diploma, associates, or baccalaureate degree registered nursing program.
· Minimum of six (6) months of clinical experience as a licensed Registered Nurse
· Current Registered Nurse License in the State of Texas or Multi-State Compact License (Employees with RN Compact License are required to obtain Texas RN License within 90 days of hire date)
· Current American Heart Association BLS Certification
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
Methodist Specialty and Transplant Hospital has been nationally recognized for its record setting kidney, liver and pancreas transplant programs. The hospital is home to the Texas Transplant Institute. We are the largest living donor kidney transplant program in the US. In 2019 the center reached a major milestone by performing 231 living donor kidney transplants in a single year. This set a new national record, 65 more transplants than the second center on the list. This is acknowledged in the United Network of Organ Sharing database.
"Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do."
If this opportunity is your next step in your career path, we encourage you to apply for our Inpatient Rehab Registered Nurse RN opening. We review all applications. Qualified candidates will be contacted by a member of our team. We are interviewing apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.