Last year our HCA Healthcare colleagues invested over 156,000 hours volunteering in our communities. As a(an) OR Clinical Systems Analyst with Methodist Landmark Hospital you can be a part of an organization that is devoted to giving back!
Methodist Landmark Hospital, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as free telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan with 10% off HCA Healthcare stock
- Family support through fertility and family building benefits with Progyny and adoption assistance.
- Referral services for child, elder and pet care, home and auto repair, event planning and more
- Consumer discounts through Abenity and Consumer Discounts
- Retirement readiness, rollover assistance services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
- Employee Health Assistance Fund that offers free employee-only coverage to full-time and part-time colleagues based on income.
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Would you like to unlock your potential with a leading healthcare provider dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues? Join the Methodist Landmark Hospital family! We will give you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are looking for an enthusiastic OR Clinical Systems Analyst to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential!
Job Summary and Qualifications
Seeking a OR Clinical Systems Analyst To increase profitability in Surgical Services by better use of our IT and related systems. The OR Clinical Systems Analyst is responsible for assisting the OR staff in the optimal use of the computer system applications. This includes coordinating integration of OR systems with internal and external systems, as well as a liaison to other hospital departments including, but not limited to Finance, Supply Chain, Admitting, Infection Control, Risk Management, IT&S, and HIMS. Responsible for installation, planning, coordinating and education of system applications, installation, upgrades and updates. Responsible for ensuring data integrity through periodic audits and reviewing/revising policies/procedures in the use of supplied system software. Performs any other job related duties as requested by the Supervisor or Department Director.
What you will do in this role:
- Create and maintain all ORM dictionaries, forms, queries and responses related to OR documentation and billing. Responsible for the integrity of the OR module in both test and live for surgical or procedural documentation/scheduling.
- Create and maintain all teaching materials for surgical and/or procedural employees (ex. Same Day, OR, PACU, Endo), Surgical menus for all perioperative staff; and standard HCA Meditech ORM CDS screens.
- Trains new employees on the use of the OR module. Informs all involved staff and management of changes to the system and teach as needed
- Supports hospital staff as requested and coordinates with other departments needs as they interface to OR/PACU nursing/scheduling documentation, (i.e. Admitting, Revenue Integrity, Supply Chain etc.)
- Works with IT&S staff to coordinate the installation of the computer system for OR documentation in new or reorganized departments of surgical services. Assists Information Services in the coordination of hardware issues and troubleshooting for Surgical Services
- Creates NPR and department reports to provide statistics/data for Administration, QI/QM, Finance, Surgical Service, Special Projects; and produces cost reports and revenue reports for end-of-month reporting (PLUS)
What qualifications you will need:
- Education: High School Diploma or GED. Graduate from accredited professional school of nursing.
- Experience: Advanced computer skills. Previous circulator or nurse educator in the OR with a minimum 5 years recent experience.
- Preferred: Bachelor Degree or Bachelor’s degree in Nursing or Informatics or a minimum. 2 years experience implementing or managing OR scheduling/documentation systems. Licensed in the state of Texas as RN, AHA BLS
- Employee completes initial and ongoing training and competencies as defined by service line, facility and department/unit which are specific to the needs of the patient population served (if applicable).
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
Methodist Hospital | Landmark is Methodist Healthcare’s newest hospital located conveniently close to the I-10/Loop 1604 corridor, near UTSA, The Shops at La Cantera, and The Rim. The 54-bed hospital will specialize in surgical services with highly skilled physicians performing advanced procedures in bariatrics, breast reconstruction, gynecology, urology, colorectal and general surgery.
Staff selected to work in this beautiful, state-of-the-art facility will work in an environment that was truly created with the patient in mind. The thoughtful design of the hospital helps promote healing, with its modern look and use of open spaces. Methodist Hospital | Landmark provides a perfect backdrop for the delivery of the quality care Methodist is known for in our community.
"There is so much good to do in the world and so many different ways to do it."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
Be a part of an organization that invests in you! We are reviewing applications for our OR Clinical Systems Analyst opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.