This job posting is no longer active.
Time: 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Location: 4411 Medical Dr. San Antonio, TX 78229
Come meet our wonderful practice leaders for on the spot interviews!
Do you have the career opportunities as a(an) Licensed Practical Nurse you want with your current employer? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join HCA Healthcare which is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
HCA Healthcare, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a(an) Licensed Practical Nurse where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
Seeking a Licensed Practical Nurse for our practice who provides clinical expertise to ensure all patients receive high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now.
What you will do in this role:
· You will manage efficient flow of patients including screening, preparation for exam, instructing patients on collection of any necessary samples/tests, and obtaining vitals
· You will notify patients of test results and follow-up appointments and instructs patients and families regarding medications and treatment instructions
· You will manage patient records including chart entries and posting lab/tests and examination results
· You will schedule tests and treatments including arranging referrals to a specialist and obtaining pre-authorizations when directed by the provider
What Qualifications you will need:
· Graduation from an accredited school of practical nursing
· Minimum of 2 years experience in a hospital or clinic setting is preferred
· Must be licensed as a Licensed Practical Nurse in accordance with state regulations
Physician Services Group is skilled in physician employment, practice and urgent care operations. We are experts in hospitalist integration, and graduate medical education. We lead more than 1,300 physician practices and 170+ urgent care centers. We are HCA Healthcare’s graduate medical education leader. We provide direction for over 260 exceptional resident and fellowship programs. We focus on carrying out value-added solutions. These solutions help physicians deliver patient-centered healthcare. We support HCA Healthcare's commitment to the care and improvement of human life.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do."
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Licensed Practical Nurse opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.