Do you have the career opportunities as a(an) Clinical Nurse Coordinator you want in your current role? We invest in what matters most to nurses like you – at home, at work, and at every stage in your career. We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Methodist Hospital Stone Oak which is a part of the nation’s leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
Methodist Hospital Stone Oak, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as free telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan with 10% off HCA Healthcare stock
- Family support through fertility and family building benefits with Progyny and adoption assistance.
- Referral services for child, elder and pet care, home and auto repair, event planning and more
- Consumer discounts through Abenity and Consumer Discounts
- Retirement readiness, rollover assistance services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
- Employee Health Assistance Fund that offers free employee-only coverage to full-time and part-time colleagues based on income.
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Do you want to work where you have a voice? Nurses are at the forefront of our commitment to the care and improvement of human life. At HCA Healthcare, there are many ways for nurses to have a voice through professional practice councils, advisory councils, vital voices surveys, and units of distinction. We learn from our multi-generational nursing family. We partner with our Nurses at Methodist Hospital Stone Oak!
Job Summary and Qualifications
As a Clinical Nurse Coordinator at you will be responsible for ensuring the delivery of high quality, patient-centered care and coordination of all functions in the unit/department. In collaboration with other members of the leadership team, the CNC directs, monitors, and evaluates nursing care in accordance with established policies/procedures, serves as a resource person for staff, and models a commitment to the organization’s vision, mission, and values.
What You Will Do In Your Role:
- You will collaborate with a multidisciplinary team to coordinate, evaluate, customize, and deliver high quality, patient-centered care.
- You will display our core values when interacting with co-workers, patients, family members, and others in the community to foster an environment where employees are engaged and where patient care is unparalleled.
- You will assist with staff scheduling, and manage all practical aspects of staff labor in accordance with patient care needs and established productivity guidelines.
- You will leads in a way that inspires commitment to the vision, mission, and values of the organization and represents the organization positively within the community.
What Qualifications You Will Need:
- You should be a graduate of an accredited diploma, associates, or baccalaureate degree registered nurse program.
- You should possess your Registered Nurse License to practice as a professional RN in the state of Texas or an Active Multi-State RN Compact License. If you have a Compact License you will be required to obtain a Texas RN License within 90 days of hire.
- You should have a current American Heart Association BLS Certification
- You should have a minimum of one year of healthcare experience.
- It is preferred that you have your BSN
"Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
If this opportunity is your next step in your career path, we encourage you to apply for our Clinical Nurse Coordinator opening. We review all applications. Qualified candidates will be contacted by a member of our team. We are interviewing apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.