Do you want to join an organization that invests in you as a(an) Lead Accounting Clerk? At South Texas Radiology Imaging Centers, you come first. HCA Healthcare has committed up to $300 million in programs to support our incredible team members over the course of three years.
South Texas Radiology Imaging Centers, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients’ lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated Lead Accounting Clerk like you to be a part of our team.
Seeking a Lead Accounting Clerk who will assist in reviewing the workflow in Accounts Payable. Responsible for set up of new vendors, input of AP voids, uploads to positive pay to bank, weekly printing of checks and upload of electronic payments. Responsible for monthly closing of AP module and providing variance to budget analysis on services.
What you will do in this role:
1. Responsible for set up of new vendors, input of AP voids, upload for electronic payments and weekly printing of checks. Ensures timely mailing of vendor payments and responsible for reconciling and year end processes related to outstanding checks.
2. Works with Accounting Manager/CAO to review and monitor work flow processes as it relates to AP functions and institutes changes requested to workflow for purchasing.
3. Assists Accounting Manager in review of AP coding and allocation entries related to purchases, assists in review of monthly AP accruals. Assists in adding new vendors to electronic payments.
4. Responsible of timely signing of checks, getting approvals and uploading positive pay files to bank for all checks processed.
5. Provides explanations for vendor expenses compared to budget as requested. Assists in analysis related to costs for potential changes to vendors.
What qualifications you will need:
Minimum Education, Experience, Training, Required Knowledge, Skill, Abilities and Other Job-Related Characteristics:
1. Education: High school diploma or GED
2. Experience: 3 years of accounting experience
3. Employee completes initial and ongoing training and competencies as defined by service line, facility and department/unit which are specific to the needs of the patient population served (if applicable).
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Good people beget good people."
We are a family 270,000 dedicated professionals! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications for our Lead Accounting Clerk opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your resume today to join our community of caring!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.