Are you passionate about the patient experience? At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career as a(an) Occupational Therapist PRN today with Methodist Hill Country Home Care.
Methodist Hill Country Home Care, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Come join our team as a(an) Occupational Therapist PRN. We care for our community! Just last year, HCA Healthcare and our colleagues donated $13.8 million dollars to charitable organizations. Apply Today!
Seeking an Occupational Therapist to join our rehab team who will foster an environment of teamwork, quality and safety for our patients. The Occupational Therapist evaluates patients, sets goals, plans treatment programs and treat patients according to physician’s orders; maintains required records and notes on patient care; assumes responsibility for patient charges; provides technical advice to support personnel and supervision of same.
What You Will Do In This Role:
· You will evaluate patients who have impairments, functional limitations, disabilities or changes in physical function and health status resulting from injury, disease, or other causes, and synthesizes the data to establish a plan of care with therapeutic interventions and goals appropriate to patient’s age and development.
· You will document evaluations, treatments, plan of care, charges, and discharge summaries utilizing professional jargon that supports skilled therapeutic necessity and the charges incurred in a concise and timely manner.
· You will determine the efficacy of therapeutic interventions, technologies and outcomes and the utilization of COTA’s, students and support personnel.
· As the Occupational Therapist you will interact and confer with a variety of professionals including physicians, nurses, case management, PT’s and SLP’s to implement and assess the intervention program.
What Qualifications You Will Need:
· Bachelor’s degree in Occupational Therapy
· Occupational Therapy License issued by the Texas State Board of Occupational Therapy Examiners.
· Prefer one or more years of experience in Occupational Therapy Setting: Acute, Inpatient Rehab, Pediatrics, Outpatient as appropriate.
· Preferred: Membership in the AOTA.
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
"The great hospitals will always put the patient and the patient's family first, and the really great institutions will provide care with warmth, compassion, and dignity for the individual."
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Occupational Therapist PRN opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.