MSOH Rehabilitation Hospital is committed to investing in the latest technology enabling nurses to work more efficiently. Are you passionate about delivering patient-centered care? Submit your application for PRN Inpatient Rehab RN Rehab Center position and spend more time at the bedside with the patient.
MSOH Rehabilitation Hospital, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
You contribute to our success let us contribute to yours! Whether you choose to focus on bedside care, a leadership or C-suite role, shape business and operational outcomes, or work to deliver clinical excellence behind the scenes in data science, case management or transfer centers. Unlock your potential at MSOH Rehabilitation Hospital!
We are seeking an Inpatient Rehab Registered Nurse at the Inpatient Rehab Center at Stone Oak. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
Our Registered Nurses have access to a variety of resources to help you reach your goals including:
· A comprehensive orientation process
· Valuable mentorship from specialty specific educators
· Leadership development programs
· State-of-the-art units equipped with the latest technologies in patient care
What You Will Do In Your Role:
· You will consistently apply the nursing process, critical thinking skills, scientific judgment, technical skills and leadership to independently deliver safe nursing care to patients.
· You will collaborate with the patient care team to achieve quality patient outcomes
· You will provide communication, confidence, and professionalism as evidenced by active engagement in unit and organizational activities
· You will demonstrate team work, adaptability, and serving as a resource to the patient care team
· You will have accountability for delivering quality nursing care services and for promoting a positive image of nursing
What qualifications you will need:
· Graduate of an accredited diploma, associates, or baccalaureate degree registered nursing program.
· Minimum of six (6) months of clinical experience as a licensed Registered Nurse
· Current Registered Nurse License in the State of Texas or Multi-State Compact License (Employees with RN Compact License are required to obtain Texas RN License within 90 days of hire date)
· Current American Heart Association BLS Certification
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
Methodist Hospital Stone Oak Rehabilitation Center is a freestanding facility. Our facility holds 42 beds. We offer the highest quality of inpatient rehabilitation services. We provide all services with a patient-centered approach. Our patient care and comfortability is unmatched. We are designed to help patients recover as quickly and safely as possible. Visit us following a traumatic injury, surgery or other disabling medical condition. This treatment is our specialty! We offer the most advance approach to patient rehabilitation. Patients and doctors alike are drawn to our facility. Join our team to help transform rehabilitation care.
"Across HCA Healthcare’s more than 2,000 sites of care, our nurses and colleagues have a positive impact on patients, communities and healthcare.
Together, we uplift and elevate our purpose to give people a healthier tomorrow."
Join a family that cares about every stage in your career! We are interviewing candidates for our PRN Inpatient Rehab RN Rehab Center opening. Apply today and a member of our Talent Acquisition team will reach out.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.