Do you want to join an organization that invests in you as a(an) CT PET Scan Technologist? At South Texas Radiology Imaging Centers, you come first. HCA Healthcare has committed up to $300 million in programs to support our incredible team members over the course of three years.
South Texas Radiology Imaging Centers, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients’ lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated CT PET Scan Technologist like you to be a part of our team.
Seeking a PET CT Technologist who will maintain patient care and technical skills needed to perform PET/CT procedures. Responsible for the care and safety of the patient while in the facility, keeping records as designated for quality control, quality assurance and state agencies. Insures safe handling, receipt, administration and disposal of radioactive materials. Responsible for initiating and maintaining IV access, may be responsible for injecting specified medication under the direction of the physician.
What you will do in this role:
1. Performs PET CT procedures per established protocols, evaluates images for technical quality and follows study through to completion of all requirements.
2. Evaluates work flow for ways to improve patient care and streamline procedures, provides input to management.
3. Provides quality patient care and high levels of customer service in pursuit of PET/CT duties.
4. Provides technologists with in-service regarding Radiation Protection and Radiation exposure for Radiation Safety Officer.
5. Responsible for keeping management informed of changes in Radiation Protection Program for Radiation Safety Officer.
6. Key person to contact with any questions regarding radiation exposure or Radiation Protection Program in absence of Radiation Safety Officer.
7. Arranges technologist coverage as needed for imaging department in absence of Supervisor.
What qualifications you will need:
Minimum Education and Experience: High School Graduate or GED required. Graduate of an accredited school of radiologic technology (Associate Degree in radiologic technology preferred).
Minimum License and Certificates Required: Must be registered and in good standing with ARRT (N) or NMCTB and Certification by the Texas Department of State Health Services (CMRT) required.
Medical Radiologic Technologist Certification from Texas Medical Board required.
Must be certified in CPR.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Good people beget good people."
We are a family 270,000 dedicated professionals! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications for our CT PET Scan Technologist opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your resume today to join our community of caring!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.