Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application for our X-Ray and CT Technologist opening with Methodist Hospital Hill Country today and find out what it truly means to be a part of the HCA Healthcare team.
Methodist Hospital Hill Country, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
We are seeking a(an) X-Ray and CT Technologist for our team to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. Did you get into our industry for these reasons? We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply!
We are seeking an X-Ray & CT Tech for Methodist Hospital Hill Country. You will be responsible for performing physician-ordered diagnostic exams. Take the first step in joining a team that works hard to support each other by applying now!
Our X-Ray & CT techs have access to a variety of resources to help you reach your goals including:
What you will do in this role:
· You will demonstrate competency in all areas of diagnostic radiography & computerized tomography (CT), positioning, procedure preparation, and modality technical factors.
· You will display knowledge in the use of all other equipment used in CT Scan such as: power injectors, biopsy and drainage needles and devices, and any other devices/equipment used in CT.
- You will display knowledge in the use of all other equipment used in diagnostic radiography including mobile and C-Arm equipment.
· You will be responsible for scheduling exams, patient tracking, Image tracking, proper completion of exams, and the use of PACS.
· You will follow safety policies and procedures applicable to the job, recognizing impending crisis situations and institute measures (such as adjusting priorities) to prevent further complications.
· You will maintain cleanliness and inventory in the rooms to include equipment and facilities by following proper infection control & disinfection techniques.
· You will restock supplies as necessary, carts or work area will be cleaned and stocked at the completion of each shift.
What qualifications you will need:
· You will have completed an approved Radiologic Technology program or have an Associates of Science or above in Radiologic Technology.
· You will have your Medical Radiologic Technologist Certification from Texas Medical Board.
· You will have your ARRT (R)
· You will have or be eligible to test and be ARRT (CT) within 6 months of hire.
Founded in Fredericksburg, Texas, in 1971, Methodist Hospital | Hill Country is an award-winning healthcare organization that has gained a reputation for delivering remarkable care. The hospital has been named a Fortune/Merative Top 100 Hospital nine times in its history due to its excellent quality, outcomes, and experience results. The recipient of the prestigious Malcolm Baldrige Quality Award, Methodist Hospital | Hill Country is the largest employer in Gillespie County with more than 600 staff and 225 medical staff members. Methodist Hospital | Hill Country, formerly Hill Country Memorial Hospital, offers state-of-the-art services like the Restore Joint Replacement Center and an interventional cardiology program.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Across HCA Healthcare’s more than 2,000 sites of care, our nurses and colleagues have a positive impact on patients, communities and healthcare.
Together, we uplift and elevate our purpose to give people a healthier tomorrow."
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply for our X-Ray and CT Technologist opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be directly contacted by a member of our team. We are interviewing apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.