This position is incentive eligible.
Do you want to join an organization that invests in you as a(an) Center Manager? At CareNow, you come first. HCA Healthcare has committed up to $300 million in programs to support our incredible team members over the course of three years.
CareNow, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as free telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan with 10% off HCA Healthcare stock
- Family support through fertility and family building benefits with Progyny and adoption assistance.
- Referral services for child, elder and pet care, home and auto repair, event planning and more
- Consumer discounts through Abenity and Consumer Discounts
- Retirement readiness, rollover assistance services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
- Employee Health Assistance Fund that offers free employee-only coverage to full-time and part-time colleagues based on income.
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients’ lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated Center Manager like you to be a part of our team.
Job Summary and Qualifications
Seeking a Clinical Center Manager like you who provides expertise and to be a champion of patient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do.
As a Center Manager, you will:
- Interview, hire, train, and supervise clinic staff
- Develop and lead the execution of clinic goals and objectives in support of overall clinic performance and operations
- You will manage all team performance including patient and visitor issues, providing feedback to employees, recognize good performance, and identify potential candidates for promotional opportunities.
- Monitor patient flow including keeping patients informed, overseeing and seeking to reduce wait times acting on information provided by Web Check-in, and ensure efforts are coordinated to provide the highest quality care and services
- Ensure all cash management procedures are followed appropriately
- Regularly communicate with primary accounts
- Ensure all compliance measures are met
You Should Have:
- H.S. Diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor’s degree in Healthcare Administration or related field is highly preferred
- 3+ years of experience in a medical office setting is required
- 1+ year of experience in the supervision of staff is helpful
- RN, LPN, MA, NCT, RT or other applicable clinical license beneficial
- BLS Certification is required within 30 days of start
- Within 3 months of employment or promotion, must obtain Federal Breath Alcohol Screening Certification and Federal Drug Screening Certification
- NEVADA ONLY: Office Laboratory Assistant license is required by the state
Accountable for managing clinic operations 7 days a week. Flexibility to fill in open shifts and float to other work locations is required.
CareNow delivers quality, convenient, patient-centered urgent care with unparalleled service. We are in more than 100 urgent care clinics around the United States. We are committed to staffing our clinics with the most qualified and experienced providers. Our providers are dedicated to improving lives and leading the charge in urgent care medicine. Our physician-guided focus is centered on providing extensive resources. And we provide support to our growing CareNow® physician team. Our doctors and medical staff are trained in family practice, emergency medicine or internal medicine. We offer a wide range of primary and urgent care services for the entire family. CareNow is an affiliate of HCA Healthcare.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Good people beget good people."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
We are a family 270,000 dedicated professionals! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications for our Center Manager opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your resume today to join our community of caring!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.