Do you have the career opportunities as a(an) CT Scan Technician you want with your current employer? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Methodist Hospital Atascosa which is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
Methodist Hospital Atascosa, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a(an) CT Scan Technician where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
We are seeking a CT Scan Technician for Methodist Hospital Atascosa. You will be responsible for performing physician-ordered diagnostic exams. Take the first step in joining a team that works hard to support each other by applying now!
Our CT Scan Technicians have access to a variety of resources to help you reach your goals including:
What you will do in this role:
· You will demonstrate competency in all areas of computerized tomography (CT), positioning, procedure preparation, and technical factors associated with the CT Systems.
· You will display knowledge in the use of all other equipment used in CT Scan such as: power injectors, stereotactic biopsy equipment, biopsy and drainage needles and devices, and any other devices/equipment used in CT.
· You will be responsible for scheduling exams, patient tracking, Image tracking and proper completion of exams.
· You will follow safety policies and procedures applicable to the job, recognizing impending crisis situations and institute measures (such as adjusting priorities) to prevent further complications.
· You will maintain cleanliness and inventory of the CT rooms to include equipment and facilities by following proper disinfection techniques.
· You will restock supplies as necessary, carts or work area will be cleaned and stocked at the completion of each shift.
What qualifications you will need:
· You will have completed an approved Radiologic Technology program or have an Associates of Science or above in Radiologic Technology.
· You will have your Medical Radiologic Technologist Certification from Texas Medical Board.
· You will have your ARRT (R)
· You will have or be eligible to test and be ARRT (CT) within 6 months of
Methodist Hospital Atascosa is a comprehensive medical center located just south of San Antonio, Texas. The hospital offers a range of services. Services include emergency care, orthopedics, cardiology, sports medicine, and urology.
Methodist Hospital Atascosa is part of Methodist Healthcare. We share 50-50 co-ownership between Methodist Healthcare Ministries of South Texas, Inc. and HCA Healthcare, the nation’s leading provider of healthcare services. Methodist Healthcare Ministries of South Texas, Inc. is South Texas’ largest non-public funding source of community health care for uninsured patients. This creates a unique partnership that benefits the community. We are able to provide quality care to all and charitable care when needed.
"Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do."
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our CT Scan Technician opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.