***No nights, No weekends, No major holidays***
Do you have the PRN career opportunities as a Radiology Technician PRN - Surgery Center you want with your current employer? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Methodist ASC of Boerne which is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
Methodist ASC of Boerne, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a Radiology Technician PRN - Surgery Center where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
Job Summary and Qualifications
We are seeking a Radiology Technologist to join our ambulatory surgery center. Under the direction of your Physician, you will perform a variety of diagnostic radiographic procedures in compliance with established protocols to promote positive patient outcomes. You will be tasked with upholding the HCA mission, to commit to the care and improvement of human life.
- Prepares patients for exams and procedures. Assesses patient condition prior to and during all radiologic procedures.
- Assemble necessary supplies and positioning aids for scheduling your procedures according to your physician’s preference card
- Tests and monitor your equipment for proper working condition
- You will document records and other forms, accurately adhering to approved policies/procedures
- Confirm that all persons in your room are appropriately shielded before activating x-ray
- Communicate information about your patient’s status to other staff responsible for your patient’s care
- Perform required maintenance of your instruments, supplies, and equipment by adhering to cleaning care, storage, and calibration procedures
Qualifications you will need:
- Graduate of accredited school of radiology required
- 1+ years' experience as a Radiology Technician required, preferably in an operating room or surgery center setting
- Certification by the American Registry of Radiologic Technicians (ARRT) Required
- BLS required (Within 30-Days of Start)
- State Radiology Technician license required
Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Center | Boerne is a newly built, state-of-the-art facility. Our
center is equipped with the newest technologies to perform procedures in orthopedic, ophthalmology,
GI, colorectal, spine and general surgery. We are a member of the HCA Healthcare Ambulatory
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the
delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Radiology Technician PRN - Surgery Center opening. We review all applications. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status