Last year alone, HCA Healthcare colleagues invested over 156,000 hours impacting our communities. As a(an) Imaging Supervisor with South Texas Radiology Imaging Centers, you can be a manager in an organization that is devoted to giving!
South Texas Radiology Imaging Centers, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Come join our team as a(an) Imaging Supervisor. We care for our communities and employees! HCA Hope Fund in fourteen years reached a historic milestone: $50 million in help to our colleagues in need. Last year, HCA Healthcare and our colleagues donated $13.8 million dollars to charitable organizations. Apply Today!
Seeking a Imaging Supervisor who will be responsible for the efficient operations of the imaging center; supervises diagnostic examinations including the evaluation of required procedures for technical quality; ensures all aspects of performing the examinations will be in accordance with prescribed protocols; ensures and maintains a superior relationship between facility, its patients and customers; monitors and reports on the flow of daily operations to ensure accurate and complete services to all the centers patients and referring physicians; supervises all aspects of employee performance and ongoing individual development; ensure appropriate deployment of resources to meet all volume requirements.
What you will do in this role:
1. Supervise operations of Imaging Center; evaluate work performance of staff in a timely manner utilizing positive coaching and team building skills.
2. Monitor, supervise KRONOS activity; maintain attendance records.
3. Oversee completion of all medical reports.
4. Establish staff work schedule to ensure adequate coverage at all times; maintain awareness of schedule to minimize delays; recommend and obtain additional temporary coverage as necessary; rotate staff as necessary.
5. Ensure patient comfort and dignity is maintained. Keeps patients informed.
6. Participates in Quality Assurance, collects and documents Q.A. data as assigned.
What qualifications you will need:
Minimum Education, Experience, Training, Required Knowledge, Skill, Abilities and Other Job-Related Characteristics:
1. Education: High School Graduate or GED; graduate from an AMA approved imaging program.
2. Experience: 2 years of imaging experience
3. Employee completes initial and ongoing training and competencies as defined by service line, facility and department/unit which are specific to the needs of the patient population served (if applicable).
4. Preferred: 2-3 years supervisory experience
Minimum License, Certificates, or Registrations Required:
1. Required: None
2. Preferred: ARRT, ARDMS, or NMTCB and Certified by the Texas Medical Board
South Texas Radiology Imaging Centers (STRIC) provides full service, outpatient diagnostic imaging and interventional radiology services. Professional interpretation and interventional procedures are provided by South Texas Radiology Group, P.A. (STRG). With over 70 Board-Certified Radiologists, some with sub-specialization in fields such as neuroradiology, musculoskeletal, body, cardiac, breast and interventional radiology, STRG has experience and a reputation that spans more than fifty years.
Our highly qualified and experienced registered technologists perform medically responsible imaging exams using some of the latest imaging technology available. With twenty-two facilities conveniently located throughout San Antonio, Boerne, and Schertz, STRIC is one of the largest outpatient diagnostic imaging providers in the area. For more information, please visit our website at www.stric.com.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses
"The great hospitals will always put the patient and the patient's family first, and the really great institutions will provide care with warmth, compassion, and dignity for the individual."
Become a manager with an organization that invests in your career while giving to the community. We are seeking distinguished applicants for our Imaging Supervisor opening. Help HCA Healthcare create healthier tomorrows for patients and communities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.