Do you want to join an organization that invests in you as a(an) Radiology Technologist? At South Texas Radiology Imaging Centers, you come first. HCA Healthcare has committed up to $300 million in programs to support our incredible team members over the course of three years.
South Texas Radiology Imaging Centers, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients’ lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated Radiology Technologist like you to be a part of our team.
Seeking a Radiology Technologist who will maintain technical skills needed to perform radiography procedures as well as the evaluation of radiographs for technical quality. Must be competent in performing radiographic procedures. All aspects of conducting examination will be in accordance with prescribed protocols established by staff radiologists.
What you will do in this role:
1. Performs diagnostic procedures as required; achieves a high level of film quality.
2. Observant for film artifacts and keeps them to a minimum; cleans cassettes as necessary.
3. Documents upon completion of procedures; documents all stat reads according to departmental policies.
4. Obtains patient history as needed; assists radiologist during procedures, helping to put the patient at ease.
5. Advises supervisor of any items needed from the storeroom or vendors.
6. Demonstrates ability to shut down radiologic equipment and/or reboot computers.
Minimum Education, Experience, Training, Required Knowledge, Skill, Abilities and Other Job-Related Characteristics:
1. Education: High School Graduate (or GED) Required. Graduate from an AMA approved radiologic technology program.
2. Experience:3. Employee completes initial and ongoing training and competencies as defined by service line, facility and department/unit which are specific to the needs of the patient population served (if applicable).
Minimum License, Certificates, or Registrations Required:
1. Required: a. ARRT (R) or registry eligible, b. Certified by the Texas Department of State Health Services MRT program, c. Current BLS certification.
South Texas Radiology Imaging Centers (STRIC) provides full service, outpatient diagnostic imaging and interventional radiology services. Professional interpretation and interventional procedures are provided by South Texas Radiology Group, P.A. (STRG). With over 70 Board-Certified Radiologists, some with sub-specialization in fields such as neuroradiology, musculoskeletal, body, cardiac, breast and interventional radiology, STRG has experience and a reputation that spans more than fifty years.
Our highly qualified and experienced registered technologists perform medically responsible imaging exams using some of the latest imaging technology available. With twenty-two facilities conveniently located throughout San Antonio, Boerne, and Schertz, STRIC is one of the largest outpatient diagnostic imaging providers in the area. For more information, please visit our website at www.stric.com.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Good people beget good people."
We are a family 270,000 dedicated professionals! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications for our Radiology Technologist opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your resume today to join our community of caring!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.