This job posting is no longer active.
Are you passionate about the patient experience? At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career as a(an) Front Office Supervisor today with South Texas Radiology Imaging Centers.
South Texas Radiology Imaging Centers, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Come join our team as a(an) Front Office Supervisor. We care for our community! Just last year, HCA Healthcare and our colleagues donated $13.8 million dollars to charitable organizations. Apply Today!
This position is responsible for ensuring both patients and physicians of an effective and professional means of registering for procedures at the facility level.
1. Supervises assigned personnel, which includes work allocation, training, and problem resolution; evaluates performance and makes recommendations for personnel actions; motivates employees to achieve peak productivity and performance. Is responsible for the employee’s output and conduct.
2. Recommends and obtains additional temporary coverage as necessary.
3. Reviews daily productivity reports and takes appropriate action when necessary – i.e. coaching or disciplinary action as needed.
4. Rotates and schedules staff when necessary.
5. Functions as a floater/back up for the front desk staff as necessary.
6. Assists in development of front office procedures.
7. Assists and ensures compliance with front office procedures.
8. Performs audits as needed on daily deposits to ensure that the the STRIC Facility Deposit/Cash Collections Procedures are being followed.
9. Maintains daily cash/change fund to include gift cards for patients per The Accounting of Money Policy.
10. Ensures that the staff follows Policy and Procedures for all Non-Insurance (Cash) Patients for the proper handling of financial arrangements prior to exam being performed and makes sure the staff is in compliance.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses
"The great hospitals will always put the patient and the patient's family first, and the really great institutions will provide care with warmth, compassion, and dignity for the individual."
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Front Office Supervisor opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.