This job posting is no longer active.
Do you want to join an organization that invests in you as a(an) Woman's Quality Coordinator? At Methodist Hospital Stone Oak, you come first. HCA Healthcare has committed up to $300 million in programs to support our incredible team members over the course of three years.
Methodist Hospital Stone Oak, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients’ lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated Woman's Quality Coordinator like you to be a part of our team.
The Quality Coordinator is responsible for coordinating performance improvement activities in concert with the hospital(s) Mission, Vision and Values, Code of Conduct and Strategic Plan.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Measures, analyzes, generates and presents reports on healthcare processes and patient outcomes to identify and prioritize areas for improvement.
2. Coordinates performance improvement activities focused on specific patient service lines or nursing/medical and/or organizational quality initiatives through the use of specific benchmarks and evidence-based practices. Participates in the evaluation of the impact of improvement activities.
3. Facilitates sentinel event investigations and root cause analysis activities to reduce risk and increase patient safety. Facilitates the peer review process as indicated.
4. Coordinates the review of, and collaborates with Risk Management on, correspondence related to quality of care issues from outside the organization.
5. Participates in efforts to establish and maintain organizational readiness to meet regulatory requirements.
6. Educates staff and physicians regarding performance improvement processes/initiatives and patient safety.
Education and Experience:
Graduate of an accredited school of nursing or related healthcare degree required.
Minimum of three years of clinical experience in a hospital setting preferred.
Employee must complete initial and ongoing training and competencies as defined by service line, facility and department/unit, which are specific to the needs of the patient population served (if applicable).
Preferred Experience: Quality Management, regulatory compliance, or TQM/CQI.
Methodist Hospital Stone Oak is equipped with the most modern technology available. With over 280 beds, services include emergency care, general surgery, obstetrics and gynecology, neonatology, oncology, neurosurgery, orthopedics, and acute rehab services.
Methodist Hospital Stone Oak is accredited by the Joint Commission as a Primary Stroke Center and Chest Pain Center. The stroke rehabilitation program has received the Joint Commission's Gold Seal of Approval® for Disease-Specific Care Certification of Stroke Rehabilitation. We belong to the Texas Institute for Robotic Surgery. Our surgeons and technology offer minimally invasive options to patients. Surgeons from around the country come to train under our world class team. The hospital has been recognized by Leapfrog’s Hospital Safety Grade A and by Modern Healthcare as one of the Top 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare. We have also been recognized as a Joint Commission Top Performer on Key Quality Measures®. Finally, by Medicare.gov as #1 in San Antonio and #6 in the entire nation. The hospital is 1 of only 102 hospitals to receive Medicare.gov’s 5-star rating. Join our team to be part of the innovation.
"Good people beget good people."
We are a family 270,000 dedicated professionals! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications for our Woman's Quality Coordinator opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your resume today to join our community of caring!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.