Last year our HCA Healthcare colleagues invested over 156,000 hours volunteering in our communities. As a PRN Occupational Therapist Home Health with Methodist Hill Country Home Care you can be a part of an organization that is devoted to giving back!
Methodist Hill Country Home Care, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as free telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan with 10% off HCA Healthcare stock
- Family support through fertility and family building benefits with Progyny and adoption assistance.
- Referral services for child, elder and pet care, home and auto repair, event planning and more
- Consumer discounts through Abenity and Consumer Discounts
- Retirement readiness, rollover assistance services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
- Employee Health Assistance Fund that offers free employee-only coverage to full-time and part-time colleagues based on income.
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Would you like to unlock your potential with a leading healthcare provider dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues? Join the Methodist Hill Country Home Care family! We will give you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are looking for an enthusiastic PRN Occupational Therapist Home Health to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential!
Job Summary and Qualifications
The Occupational Therapist provides high-quality, patient-centered care by managing the complete process of occupational therapeutic care of an assigned group of patients, in coordination with the physician and the patient care team. The Occupational Therapist completes patient assessments, and participates in developing and implementing individualized care plans, focusing on goal achievement, patient engagement, and positive patient experience. The Occupational Therapist provides or directs a majority of the patient’s physical therapy to support patients throughout home health and the continuum of care.
What you will do in this role:
- You will provide evaluations and treatment interventions within the scope of practice established by law and professional code of ethics.
- You will assess and evaluate therapeutic/rehabilitative/functional status. You will participate in patient placement and in the development of the total plan of care.
- You will provide purposeful and skilled interaction care. You will use procedures and techniques to produce a change in condition/function consistent with the physician’s plan of care.
- You will observe and report patient’s reaction to treatment and changes in patient’s condition.
- You will communicate pertinent payor needs/requirements to physician, treatment team, patient and patient’s family in a timely manner.
- You will prioritize caseload, determine daily staffing needs and coordinate assignments/handoffs.
What qualifications you will need:
- Basic Cardiac Life Support
- Drivers License
- Bachelors Degree
- Registered Occupational Therapist (ROT), or Occupational Therapy (OT)
"There is so much good to do in the world and so many different ways to do it."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
Be a part of an organization that invests in you! We are reviewing applications for our PRN Occupational Therapist Home Health opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.