DescriptionSHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
South Texas Radiology Imaging Centers
Supervisor of Imaging
Facilities Management Department/Management & Supervision
FT - Non-Exempt
Boutique Mammography Center Northeast
12709 Toepperwein, Suite 106
San Antonio, TX 78233
***This position requires one to be able to perform mammograms.***
Do you have a passion for healthcare and helping others? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, patient-centered environment? Jump-start your career in our Imaging Centers. Submit your application today!
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
1. Supervise operations of Imaging Center; evaluate work performance of staff in a timely manner utilizing positive coaching and team building skills.
2. Monitor, supervise KRONOS activity; maintain attendance records.
3. Oversee completion of all medical reports.
4. Establish staff work schedule to ensure adequate coverage at all times; maintain awareness of schedule to minimize delays; recommend and obtain additional temporary coverage as necessary; rotate staff as necessary.
5. Ensure patient comfort and dignity is maintained. Keeps patients informed.
6. Participates in Quality Assurance, collects and documents Q.A. data as assigned.
Minimum Education, Experience, Training, Required Knowledge, Skill, Abilities and Other Job-Related Characteristics:
1. Education: High School Graduate or GED; graduate from an AMA approved imaging program.
2. Experience: 2 years of imaging experience
3. Employee completes initial and ongoing training and competencies as defined by service
line, facility and department/unit which are specific to the needs of the patient population
served (if applicable).
4. Preferred: 2-3 years supervisory experience
Minimum License, Certificates, or Registrations Required:
1. Required: None
2. Preferred: ARRT, ARDMS, or NMTCB and Certified by the Texas Medical Board
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications. Qualified candidates will be promptly contacted by our hiring managers for interviews. Submit your application today and help us raise the bar in patient care!
South Texas Radiology Imaging Centers (STRIC) provides full service, outpatient diagnostic imaging and interventional radiology services in San Antonio, Texas. Professional interpretation and interventional procedures are provided by South Texas Radiology Group, P.A. (STRG). With over 60 Board-Certified Radiologists, some with sub-specialization in fields such as neuroradiology, musculoskeletal, body, cardiac, breast and interventional radiology, STRG has experience and a reputation that spans more than fifty years.
Our highly qualified and experienced registered technologists perform medically responsible imaging exams using some of the latest imaging technology available. With twenty-one facilities conveniently located throughout San Antonio, Boerne, and Schertz, South Texas Radiology Imaging Centers is one of the largest outpatient diagnostic imaging providers in San Antonio. For more information, please visit our website at www.stric.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.Apply Now