Methodist Hospital opened in 1963 as the first hospital in the now internationally acclaimed South Texas Medical Center. From the beginning, we've recognized the unique needs of each of our patients. It's a process that we continue to improve on, creating ways to better serve the community when they need us the most. With 1013 beds, Methodist Hospital offers a broad range of specialties including cardiology, cancer care, bone marrow transplants, emergency medicine, neurosciences, maternity care, gynecology and orthopedics.
As the flagship hospital of the Medical Center and of the Methodist Healthcare system of hospitals, we appreciate the support and recognition we receive from the community having been ranked No. 1 in the Express-News Reader's Choice Awards. We also enjoy being the most preferred hospital in San Antonio, as consistently reported by the Consumer Research Corporation. Methodist Hospital has been nationally recognized by Leapfrog’s Hospital Safety Grade A, accredited by the Joint Commission in stroke care, and designated as an accredited Chest Pain Center. For more information, please visit our website at www.sahealth.com and select Methodist Hospital under Locations.
General Statement of Duties:
Responsible for assisting with oversight of the Buckle Up Baby Instructors, as well as providing effective and comprehensive research-based education to families in the community on child passenger safety.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Oversees the work of the Buckle Up Baby Instructors at Buckle Up Baby classes and sponsored events; to include verification of adherence to child passenger safety best practice education and installation recommendations, as well as documentation standards.
2. Identifies and addresses areas of performance improvement with the Buckle Up Baby Program Coordinator and Buckle Up Baby Instructors.
3. Conducts classes, workshops and demonstrations to teach child passenger safety best practice recommendations using established curricula.
4. Creates a learning environment that supports the educational process and provides a basis for a support network for families and Buckle Up Baby Instructors.
5. Serves as a mentor and resource to Buckle Up Baby Instructors and the public.
6. Complies with the duties and responsibilities outlined in the Buckle Up Baby Instructor (Non-RN) job description.
Minimum Education and Experience:
Education: Child passenger safety technician certification is required. High school diploma or GED required, college degree preferred.
Experience: Experience with child safety seat and booster seat installation is required. Correct child safety seat selection, use and installation teaching experience is also required.
Minimum License and Certificates Required:
Child Passenger Safety Technician certification.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.Apply Now