DescriptionSHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Northeast Methodist Hospital
Registered Nurse IV
Progressive Care Unit
Northeast Methodist Hospital has played a major role in the phenomenal economic growth experienced in northeast Bexar County. It is licensed for 179 beds and has been nationally recognized by Leapfrog’s Hospital Safety Grade A. We offer a full array of services including 24/7 emergency care, open heart surgery, cardiac catheterizations, inpatient rehabilitation, orthopedic surgery, cancer care, intensive care and inpatient and outpatient surgeries and procedures.
Northeast Methodist Hospital is an accredited Chest Pain Center and is a Certified Stroke Center by The Joint Commission. We are recognized as an Accredited Heart Failure Center by the Healthcare Colloquium and as a Top Performer on Key Quality Measures® by The Joint Commission. Our hospital has received the Mission: Lifeline® Bronze Receiving Quality Achievement Award for implementing specific quality improvement measures outlined by the American Heart Association for the treatment of patients who suffer severe heart attacks and the Texas Award for Performance Excellence. For more information, please visit our website atand select Northeast Methodist Hospital under Locations.
We offer you a generous benefits package including:
· Medical, Dental, Disability and Life Insurance
· 401K Retirement
· Sign-On and Relocation Bonuses
· Flexible Spending Accounts
· Paid Time Off
· Employee Discount Program
· Employee Stock Purchase Program
· Tuition Reimbursement
· Student Loan Repayment
Critical factors to your success include:
· Consistently applying the nursing process, critical thinking skills, scientific judgment, technical skills and leadership to independently deliver safe nursing care to patients
· Collaborating with the patient care team to achieve quality patient outcomes
· Communication, confidence, and professionalism as evidenced by active engagement in unit and organizational activities
· Demonstrating team work, adaptability, and serving as a resource to the patient care team
· Accountability for delivering quality nursing care services and promoting a positive image of nursing
Minimum License, Certificates, or Registrations Required:
ALL of the following:
1) Minimum of twelve (24) months clinical experience working as RN in specialty area of hire.
2) Approved for and maintains requirements of the MHS Nursing Clinical Excellence program RN level IV.
3) BLS and ACLS
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.Apply Now