DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
HCA has been recognized as a World’s Most Admired Company in the Health Care Medical Facilities Industry by Fortune Magazine. The Ambulatory Surgery Division of HCA operates and jointly owns with physicians 130+ surgery centers across the United States. Our cases are performed Monday-Friday which means NO nights, NO weekends, or On-call will be required. The size of our surgery centers naturally creates a culture where everyone knows one another with a shared focus on providing the best possible experience for those that we serve. We are currently in search of additional members to join our team!
A few of the benefits we provide you:
• Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loan Repayment Program
• Full Medical, Dental, Life, Disability and Vision Insurance
• 401k (3%-9% match based on tenure)
• New Extended Family Leave and PTO
• Employee Stock Purchase Plan
• Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
• Employee Discount Program
GENERAL SUMMARY OF DUTIES: Contributes to the company’s mission, vision, and values by ensuring instruments, supplies, and equipment purchased are researched to maximize cost effectiveness; maintaining accurate and complete records concerning ordering, receiving, and payment for such in a timely and cost-effective manner; operating independently as well as cooperatively; maintaining professional and effective working relationships with teammates; and demonstrating knowledge and skills necessary to support superior patient care.
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
· Other duties as assigned based on business operational needs.
· Some college preferred.
· Minimum (1) year of experience in a medical office setting highly preferred. (i.e. ambulatory surgery center, hospital, doctors office) preferred.
· Minimum (1) year of experience in materials management.
· Some accounting/bookkeeping experience helpful.
· BLS may be required as per facility standard.
“We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin,
gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.Apply Now