SHIFT: No Weekends
Exciting opportunity to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services with over 150+ CareNow clinics!
CareNow is HCA Healthcare’s fastest growing line of business and is leading the charge in urgent care medicine. Our amazing CareNow clinics offer superior convenience and quality treatment when you need it most and we are looking for an exceptional Occupational Medicine Sales Representative to join our team. We believe in our team and your ability to help us provide high quality, patient-centered care in the communities we serve 7 days a week.
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
Sales and marketing activities to increase occupational medicine visits to CareNow Urgent Care centers. The Occupational Marketing Rep obtains new corporate accounts as well as provides support to existing accounts. The sales rep should also be seeking opportunities to increase business from existing accounts for additional services such as wellness events, flu shots, onsite services, direct contract opportunities, etc.
JOB DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Cover a designated territory to obtain occupational services revenue via direct sales to companies by mailing marketing materials, telephone solicitying, cold calling in person and appointment setting with key personnel. Sell on-the-job injury care, pre-employment services, wellness services, onsite services and a variety of EPS (Employer Paid Services) to existing and potential clients. Extensive driving throughout the assigned market is required as part of the job function.
- Report all sales activity and account related reporting to sales manager on weekly basis.
- Schedule and conduct tours of the clinics with existing and potential clients to facilitate an employer/provider relationship.
- Complete and submit bids, proposals and pricing agreements as required for territory accounts.
- Research and present opportunities to participate in occupational medicine payer networks and agreements.
- Establish and implement the client's service preferences via the employer protocol in PV. Ascertain authorization personnel, billing information, injury care protocol, drug screening requirements, as well as any additional medical services desired. Determine reporting information for all services. Work with clinic personnel to ensure the employer's specific protocols are implemented.
- Promote positive relationships with corporate clients. Maintain and update client account information as needed on an ongoing basis. Provide customer service to the client and act as a liaison to resolve any complaints or issues in the clinics or with services the client is receiving. Inform clients of changes in services, pricing, regulations or procedures. The Occ Med Sales Rep is the main point of contact for the client.
- Promote positive relationships with HCA enterprise partners on a corporate, division, hospital and site-specific level. Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to promote CareNow and HCA.
Sales experience required
Medical experience preferred
Must possess excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills
Appointment setting and closing skills are necessary
Must be personable and professional
Strong computer skills needed
Must be proficient in all Microsoft Office programs. Salesforce.com experience a plus
Must hold a valid U.S. Driver's license and comply with all motor vehicle laws and regulations for the state of employment
Dependable vehicle required for extensive driving
Position is based out of local market
Normal hours are Monday-Friday: 8am-5pm (occasional after hours or weekend events may be required)
Day will typically start and end at a designated work site
Rep will cover assigned territory
Full benefits package available
Monthly mileage and expense reimbursement, laptop, and cell phone or cell phone allotment provided
We believe in going above and beyond, and feel that there is no nobler pursuit than that of caring for and improving human life. We hope you’ll join us on our mission!
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.