DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
South Texas Radiology Imaging Centers
Front Desk Supervisor
Admit/PR Registration Department/Management & Supervision
FT - Mon to Fri 10a-7p with occasional Sat - Non-Exempt
Huebner Imaging Center
9150 Huebner Rd, Suite 195
San Antonio, Texas 78240
Do you have a passion for healthcare and helping others? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, patient-centered environment? Jump-start your career in our Admit/PR Registration Department. Submit your application today!
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
Seeking a Front Desk Supervisor who is responsible for ensuring both patients and physicians of an effective and professional means of registering for procedures at the facility level.
What you will do in this role:
1. Supervises assigned personnel, which includes work allocation, training, and problem resolution; evaluates performance and makes recommendations for personnel actions; motivates employees to achieve peak productivity and performance. Is responsible for the employee’s output and conduct.
2. Recommends and obtains additional temporary coverage as necessary.
3. Reviews daily productivity reports and takes appropriate action when necessary – i.e. coaching or disciplinary action as needed.
4. Rotates and schedules staff when necessary.
5. Functions as a floater/back up for the front desk staff as necessary.
6. Assists in development of front office procedures.
7. Assists and ensures compliance with front office procedures.
8. Performs audits as needed on daily deposits to ensure that the the STRIC Facility Deposit/Cash Collections Procedures are being followed.
9. Maintains daily cash/change fund to include gift cards for patients per The Accounting of Money Policy.
10. Ensures that the staff follows Policy and Procedures for all Non-Insurance (Cash) Patients for the proper handling of financial arrangements prior to exam being performed and makes sure the staff is in compliance.
Minimum Education and Experience:
High School graduate (or GED) required. Prefer 2 years Radiology or Medical experience.
Minimum License and Certificates Required: Must type a minimum of 30 Net Words Per Minute (NWPM). Must be certified by taking Texas Workforce Commission Typing test and providing certificate.
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications. Qualified candidates will be promptly contacted by our hiring managers for interviews. Submit your application today and help us raise the bar in patient care!
South Texas Radiology Imaging Centers (STRIC) provides full service, outpatient diagnostic imaging and interventional radiology services in San Antonio, Texas. Professional interpretation and interventional procedures are provided by South Texas Radiology Group, P.A. (STRG). With over 60 Board-Certified Radiologists, some with sub-specialization in fields such as neuroradiology, musculoskeletal, body, cardiac, breast and interventional radiology, STRG has experience and a reputation that spans more than fifty years.
Our highly qualified and experienced registered technologists perform medically responsible imaging exams using some of the latest imaging technology available. With twenty-one facilities conveniently located throughout San Antonio, Boerne, and Schertz, South Texas Radiology Imaging Centers is one of the largest outpatient diagnostic imaging providers in San Antonio. For more information, please visit our website at www.stric.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.Apply Now