South Texas Radiology Imaging Centers
MRI Department / Clinical Technicians
PRN - Non-Exempt
Location: Float Pool
Do you have a passion for healthcare and helping others? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, patient-centered
environment? Jump-start your career in our MRI department. Submit your application today!
We offer full and part time employees an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary,
excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, and employee stock purchase program. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
Seeking an MRI Technician who will perform diagnostic procedures utilizing MRI and imaging
equipment. Will perform all MRI procedures and is responsible for the quality control in the MRI area. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now.
What you will do in this role:
1. Must demonstrate knowledge in all areas of Magnetic Resonance Imaging, positioning, procedure preparation and technical factors associated with the MRI systems.
2. Responsible for the proper use of the RIS (scheduling exams, patient tracking, film tracking, proper completion of
3. Responsible for all other equipment used in MR (e.g. monitoring equipment, stereotactic biopsy equipment (where applicable) and any other devices/equipment used in MRI.
4. Demonstrates enthusiasm in performing and accepting work assignments.
5. Must demonstrates the ability to assess a situation consider alternatives and choose an appropriate course of action.
6. Will demonstrate the knowledge and skill necessary to provide care to pediatric adolescent, adult and geriatric patients.
Minimum Education and Experience:
1. Graduate of a Radiology School.
2. Previous experience in an out-patient MRI role desirable.
Minimum License and Certificates Required:
1. ONE of the following within 6 months of hire date:
a. American Registration of Radiologic Technologists, ARRT (MR) certification
b. American Registry of Magnetic Resonance Imaging Technologist (ARMRIT)
2. Must hold a current CPR certification or must obtain during orientation period.
License, Certificates, or Registrations Preferred: Medical Radiologic Technologist (MRT) Certification from Texas Department of Health
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications. Qualified candidates will be
promptly contacted by our hiring managers for interviews. Submit your application today and help us raise the bar in patient care!
South Texas Radiology Imaging Centers (STRIC) provides full service, outpatient diagnostic
imaging and interventional radiology services. Professional interpretation and interventional procedures are provided by South Texas Radiology Group, P.A. (STRG). With over 70 Board-Certified Radiologists, some with sub-specialization in fields such as neuroradiology, musculoskeletal, body, cardiac, breast and interventional radiology, STRG has experience and a reputation that spans more than fifty years.
Our highly qualified and experienced registered technologists perform medically
responsible imaging exams using some of the latest imaging technology available. With twenty-two facilities conveniently located throughout San Antonio, Boerne, and Schertz, STRIC is one of the largest outpatient diagnostic imaging providers in the area. For more information, please visit our website at www.stric.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race,
religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.