This job posting is no longer active.
Methodist Hospital Specialty & Transplant
CT 3D Applications Specialist
CT Department/Clinical Technicians
PRN - Non-Exempt
Do you have a passion for healthcare and helping others? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, patient-centered environment? Jump-start your career in our CT Department. Submit your application today!
We offer full and part time employees an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program, and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
Seeking a CT 3D Applications Specialist who, under manager direction, is responsible for post-processing CT data in an accurate and timely manner. The 3D CT Specialist assists the Manager with quality control of the 3D Lab and CT department. The 3D CT Specialist assures all CT staff is properly trained on all CT equipment regarding advanced imaging techniques. The 3D CT Specialist stays current of all technical advances/techniques in the field of 3D CT post-processing techniques. Performs diagnostic procedures utilizing CT imaging equipment and diagnostic procedures using the principles of Computed Tomography Imaging to include advanced imaging.
What you will do in this role:
1. Performs post-processing on CT data sets. These skills are to be performed in a timely and efficient manner. Maintains quality control measures of the 3D Lab, CT department insuring good documentation and follow-through on issues.
2. Demonstrates knowledge in all areas of CT Imaging 3D post-processing, positioning, procedure preparation and technical factors associated with the CT and post-processing systems.
3. Communicates well with others, is able to prioritize tasks, and acts as a mentor to staff as needed while providing quality in-services and instructions.
4. Ensures proper working condition of all CT post-processing equipment. Coordinates with vendors for repairs, scheduled maintenance. Maintains inventory and equipment service records.
5. Assists in establishing QC/QA protocols as required by JCAHO, ACR, OSHA, TDH and other agencies when applicable.
6. Responsible for the proper use of the RIS (scheduling exams, patient tracking, film tracking, proper completion of exams and to assist the department manager in-patient charging accuracy.
Minimum Education, Experience, Training, Required Knowledge, Skill, Abilities and Other Job-Related Characteristics:
1. Education: ONE of the following:
A. Certificate of Training in Radiologic Technology Program
B. Associates of Science or above in Radiologic Technology
Two years experience in CT
3. Employee completes initial and ongoing training and competencies as defined by service line, facility and department/unit which are specific to the needs of the patient population served (if applicable).
Minimum License, Certificates, or Registrations Required:
1. Current Medical Radiologic Technologist Certification from Texas Department of Health AND
2. Maintenance of the following by October 1, 2012:
Advanced certification in CT Imaging American
Registry of Radiologic Technologist ARRT (CT)
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications. Qualified candidates will be promptly contacted by our hiring managers for interviews. Submit your application today and help us raise the bar in patient care!
Methodist Hospital Specialty and Transplant has been nationally recognized for its record setting kidney, liver and pancreas transplant programs. It is home to the Texas Transplant Institute and is the largest living donor kidney transplant program in the US. According to the United Network of Organ Sharing database, the center reached a major milestone in 2019 by performing 231 living donor kidney transplants in a single year setting a new national record - that’s 65 more transplants than the second center on the list.
In addition to transplant care, Methodist Hospital Specialty and Transplant is a full service hospital with over 260 beds that provides specialized services for liver cancer care, hepatobiliary surgery, emergency care, weight loss surgery, urology surgery, vascular surgery, inpatient rehabilitation, colorectal surgery and behavioral health care. Our surgical expertise extends to robotics, with four da Vinci surgical robots in use. It has been recognized as a Center of Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery Excellence from the American Society for Bariatric Surgery since 2008. Our Sexual Assault Response Team provides a compassionate environment for sexual assault survivors ages 13+, serving as a model for hospitals and agencies all over the world. Specialty and Transplant prides itself on providing the highest quality of patient care possible as proven by their five consecutive Grade A scores from the Leapfrog’s Hospital Safety Grade survey. For more information, please visit our website at www.sahealth.com and select Methodist Hospital Specialty and Transplant under Locations.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.