DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
Do you want to join an organization that invests in you as a Material Manager? In the Ambulatory Surgery Division, you come first. HCA Healthcare has committed up to $300 million to our incredible team members over the course of three years.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. With the Ambulatory Surgery Division, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family’s needs. Some of the unique benefits we offer include:
· Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs and Student Loan Repayment Program
· Paid Personal Leave
· 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
· Identity Theft Protection discounts
· Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
· Adoption Assistance
· Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as Material Manager where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
As a Material Manager in our ambulatory surgery center you will provides indirect patient care and observation in an ambulatory setting. You will be responsible for maintaining accurate and complete records concerning ordering, receiving and payment in a timely and cost-effective manner.
· Establish and maintain levels and controls of your supplies and equipment for your Surgery Center
· Be responsible for purchases for your Surgery Center, utilizing purchase orders and checking received orders for accuracy and completeness
· You will prepare goods for return as appropriate and responsible for shipment of all goods from your Surgery Center
· Establish and maintain PAR stack levels in all areas, with the cooperation of your staff members
· Maintain knowledge base and utilization of contract pricing by keeping it current
· You will coordinate and participate in biannual inventory
· Process account payable, matching billing invoices, coding and processing in conjunction with your Business Office Manager
· You will confer with your physicians and nursing staff on special products or equipment needed and initiates train use
MASC Landmark is a new surgery center targeted to open June 1, 2021. It will be multi-specialty with ENT, surgical oncology, GYN, reconstructive plastic, spine, ortho, and general surgery. This is a great location being at the crossroads of IH-10 and Loop 1604.
Be a part of an organization who invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications for our Materials Manager opening. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
Qualifications you will need:
· Minimum 1 year of experience in a medical office setting, preferably in an ambulatory surgery center
· Minimum 1 year of experience in materials management
· Some accounting/bookkeeping experience helpful
· Valid BCLS Certification upon employment may be required per facility standard
“We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin,
gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.