SHIFT: No Weekends
Do you have a passion for healthcare and helping others? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, patient-centered environment? Jump-start your career in our Clinical Outcomes department. Submit your application today!
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
Seeking a Quality Analyst to join the Quality/Safety who will be responsible for designing and distributing reports related to audits and data trends. Provides audits, summaries and analyses of trends, which may affect safety/compliance outcomes.
What you will do in this role:
- Develops/maintains system-wide monthly schedules, notification, tools, data collection, and report processing for: tracers, open medical record audits, critical value audits, and National Patient Safety Goal Observation audits, and any other assigned audits.
- Trends and analyzes data using sound statistical tools to show areas of improvement and opportunities to improve.
- Works with Function Team Leaders to review data, and take action when necessary to revise forms.
- Prepares audit summaries for Senior Leadership
- Prepares/updates RFI Scorecard every month for reporting to leadership.
- Supports the JCAHO Compliance Update Meetings
- Provides assistance to the Quality Coordinator and Infection Control Preventionist.
- Understands and is committed to helping the Methodist Healthcare System and its associated
- facilities achieve its goals.
- Must learn and comply with System and facility safety policies and rules; must use appropriate
- safety equipment and procedures at all times; must immediately report all unsafe conditions to
- supervisors; must be familiar with all safety features of equipment, tools or materials
- encompassed by job duties; and must check with supervisors (prior to job performance) if there
- is a question as to the safe procedure to be used for any job function.
- Understands the personal obligation to report any activity that appears to violate applicable laws, rules regulations or the Code of Conduct itself.
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in data entry and data analysis, preferably in the health care field.
- 3+ years experience with advanced Microsoft Excel and Access reporting
- 3+ years experience with SQL and Relational Databases (MS SQL Server, Oracle, or Teradata)
- 3+ years experience creating dashboard and scorecards, and dashboard software such as MS PowerBI, Tableau, Qlikview, or other analytics software
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications. Qualified candidates will be promptly contacted by our hiring managers for interviews. Submit your application today and help us raise the bar in patient care!
With over 370 beds Methodist Hospital Metropolitan offers outstanding heart and cancer care, general surgery, neurosurgery, orthopedic surgery, obstetrics and gynecology services, inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation services, sleep disorder evaluation and the largest emergency room in downtown San Antonio. Our women’s pavilion is the only stand-alone center city facility dedicated to the health of women and their newborn babies, welcoming nearly 4,000 newborns into the world each year. Methodist Hospital Metropolitan is home to the Methodist Weight Loss Center and has been designated an American Society for Metabolic Surgery Bariatric Surgery Center of Excellence®.
Our hospital has been recognized by Modern Healthcare as a Best Place to Work in Healthcare, and for the fourth consecutive year as a Leader in LGBTQ Healthcare Equality by the Human Rights Campaign (HRC) Foundation. It is the first hospital in San Antonio to achieve Pathway to Excellence designation by the American Nurses Credentialing Center. Methodist Hospital Metropolitan has been nationally recognized by Leapfrog for focus on safety and quality, receiving a Grade A Hospital Safety Score for 8 consecutive rating periods. We are also proud to be an Accredited Chest Pain Center by the American College of Cardiology and Primary Stroke Center by the Joint Commission, as well as the first Texas hospital to earn a Gold Seal of Approval for Sepsis Certification. For more information, please visit our website at www.sahealth.com and select Methodist Hospital Metropolitan under Locations.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.