SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Here at Methodist
Healthcare, our everyday decisions are founded on compassion. Apply today and
join a team that is dedicated to serving others in need.
We want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of
comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some unique benefits
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Moving, mortgage, and real estate assistance
- 100% matching 401k based on years of service
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
Our Registered Nurses have access to a variety of resources to
help you reach your goals including:
- A comprehensive orientation process
- Valuable mentorship from specialty specific educators
- Leadership development programs
- State-of-the-art units equipped
with the latest technologies in patient care
to your success include:
- Consistently apply the nursing process, critical
thinking skills, scientific judgment, technical skills and leadership to
independently deliver safe nursing care to patients.
- Collaborating with the patient care team to achieve
quality patient outcomes
- Communication, confidence, and professionalism as
evidenced by active engagement in unit and organizational activities
- Demonstrate team work, adaptability, and serving as a
resource to the patient care team
- Accountability for delivering quality nursing care
services and promoting a positive image of nursing
EDUCATION REQUIRED AND/OR PREFERRED:
- Required: Graduate of an accredited diploma, associates, or baccalaureate degree nursing program.
- Preferred: Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
Minimum License, Certificates, or Registrations Required:
1. Required: RN License to practice as a professional registered nursing in the state of Texas or Active Multi-State RN Compact License. (Employees with RN Compact License are required to obtain Texas RN License within 90 days of hire date.)
2. Preferred: Certification in their specialty
- A minimum of six (6) months clinical experience as a licensed RN
Northeast Methodist Hospital has played a major role in the phenomenal economic growth experienced in northeast Bexar County. It is licensed for 116 beds and has been nationally recognized by Leapfrog’s Hospital Safety Grade A. We offer a full array of services including 24/7 emergency care, open heart surgery, cardiac catheterizations, inpatient rehabilitation, orthopedic surgery, cancer care, intensive care and inpatient and outpatient surgeries and procedures.
Northeast Methodist Hospital is an accredited Chest Pain Center and is a Certified Stroke Center by The Joint Commission. We are recognized as an Accredited Heart Failure Center by the Healthcare Colloquium and as a Top Performer on Key Quality Measures® by The Joint Commission. Our hospital has received the Mission: Lifeline® Bronze Receiving Quality Achievement Award for implementing specific quality improvement measures outlined by the American Heart Association for the treatment of patients who suffer severe heart attacks and the Texas Award for Performance Excellence. For more information, please visit our website at www.sahealth.com
and select Northeast Methodist Hospital under Locations.
If you find this
opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all
applications. Highly qualified candidates will be directly contacted by a
member of our team. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value
diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race,
religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.