This job posting is no longer active.
Last year our HCA Healthcare colleagues invested over 156,000 hours volunteering in our communities. As a(an) LMRT- PRN with CareNow Potranco MSO you can be a part of an organization that is devoted to giving back!
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At CareNow Potranco MSO, we offer eligible colleagues an attractive benefit package that includes medical, wellbeing, dental and vision benefits along with some unique benefits including:
Would you like to unlock your potential with a leading healthcare provider dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues? Join the CareNow Potranco MSO family! We will give you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are looking for an enthusiastic LMRT- PRN to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential!
Seeking an LMRT like you who provides expertise and to be a champion of patient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do.
In this role, you will:
* Perform timely and quality radiology procedures for subsequent evaluation and treatment by attending physician.
* Perform quality control checks/audits on radiologic equipment.
* Perform drug screens, urinalysis and other in-house lab tests including processing specimens for reference laboratories.
* Maintain records and logs on activities including in-house lab work, drug sceens, and x-rays sent out to other labs.
* Ensure occupational client’s preference card is followed and occupational procedures are adhered to.
* Assist with general patient care when needed.
You should have:
* A H. S. diploma or equivalent
* Graduated from an accredited school of Radiological Sciences
* Limited Medical Radiology Technician (LMRT) license in state of residency
* 1+ year of clinical experience in a patient care setting is beneficial
* Ability to obtain a BLS Certification is required within 30 days of start
* Must obtain a Federal Breath Alcohol Screening Certification and Federal Drug Screening Certification within 3 months of employment or promotion
* TENNESSEE ONLY: Current state license to practice radiologic services in a physician practice or clinic is required
* NEVADA ONLY: Must obtain an Office Laboratory Assistant license within 30 days of employment or promotion
The CareNow Urgent Care Clinic hours of operations are Monday through Friday from 8am – 9pm, Saturday 8am – 8pm, and Sunday 8am – 5pm. You must have the flexibility to work during those hours.
CareNow delivers quality, convenient, patient-centered urgent care with unparalleled service. We are in more than 100 urgent care clinics around the United States. We are committed to staffing our clinics with the most qualified and experienced providers. Our providers are dedicated to improving lives and leading the charge in urgent care medicine. Our physician-guided focus is centered on providing extensive resources. And we provide support to our growing CareNow® physician team. Our doctors and medical staff are trained in family practice, emergency medicine or internal medicine. We offer a wide range of primary and urgent care services for the entire family. CareNow is an affiliate of HCA Healthcare.
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute for over a decade. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"There is so much good to do in the world and so many different ways to do it."
Be a part of an organization that invests in you! We are reviewing applications for our LMRT- PRN opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.