Do you have the career opportunities as a(an) Environmental Aide you want with your current employer? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Methodist Amb Surg Ctr-Med Ctr which is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Methodist Amb Surg Ctr-Med Ctr, we offer eligible colleagues an attractive benefit package that includes medical, wellbeing, dental and vision benefits along with some unique benefits including:
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a(an) Environmental Aide where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
As an Environmental Aide, you will be responsible for maintaining a clean, sanitary, and safe environment in all areas of the facility.
What you will do in this role:
* You will provide a safe and clean environment for patients and personnel
* You will vacuum, dust, and mop the facility according to established schedule
* You will dispose of facility waste
* You will assist in patient transportation
* You will assist in OR turnover by cleaning rooms between cases
* You will complete environmental logs for Refrigerator temperatures, OR temperatures, and humidity
* You will assist in stocking and replenishing supplies
* You will maintain adequate cleaning supplies and notify purchaser of other needed supplies
Qualifications you will need:
* At least (1) one year work experience required
* BLS may be required as per facility standard
No Travel Travel Required
1 years experience Required Years of Experience
Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Center is located in the heart of San Antonio Medical Center. Our AAAHC accredited center is a top revenue producing facility for HCA Healthcare Ambulatory Surgery Division. We perform over 750 cases a month in ophthalmology, gynecology, ENT, pediatric, urology, GI, podiatry, dental and general surgery.
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute for over a decade. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do."
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Environmental Aide opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.