Do you have the career opportunities as a(an) Accounting Intern PRN you want with your current employer? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join South TX Radiology Imaging Ctr which is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At South TX Radiology Imaging Ctr, we offer eligible colleagues an attractive benefit package that includes medical, wellbeing, dental and vision benefits along with some unique benefits including:
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a(an) Accounting Intern PRN where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
Seeking an Accounting Intern who will perform miscellaneous accounting tasks to include payables, fixed assets, and general ledger. This position will be responsible for updating miscellaneous Excel schedules and general filing duties
What you will do in this role:
1. Files AP Invoices, month end journal entries, month end reconciliations and other filing as assigned.
2. Distributes mail daily for accounting staff and admin staff.
3. Responsible for ensuring outside storage of files is in order, reviewing and updating list of storage items and reviewing record retention policies and set up an accounting purge of files.
4. Keys month end entries to Southware system, creating and updating month end analysis schedules or financial statement analysis schedules.
5. Assists in other projects and analysis as assigned by Accounting Manager and CAO.
Minimum Education, Experience, Training, Required Knowledge, Skill, Abilities and Other Job-Related Characteristics:
1. Education: High School diploma or G.E.D
2. Experience: N/A
3. Employee completes initial and ongoing training and competencies as defined by service line, facility and department/unit which are specific to the needs of the patient population served (if applicable).
4. Preferred: N/A
Minimum License, Certificates, or Registrations Required:
1. Required: N/A
2. Preferred: N/A
South Texas Radiology Imaging Centers (STRIC) provides full service, outpatient diagnostic imaging and interventional radiology services. Professional interpretation and interventional procedures are provided by South Texas Radiology Group, P.A. (STRG). With over 70 Board-Certified Radiologists, some with sub-specialization in fields such as neuroradiology, musculoskeletal, body, cardiac, breast and interventional radiology, STRG has experience and a reputation that spans more than fifty years.
Our highly qualified and experienced registered technologists perform medically responsible imaging exams using some of the latest imaging technology available. With twenty-two facilities conveniently located throughout San Antonio, Boerne, and Schertz, STRIC is one of the largest outpatient diagnostic imaging providers in the area. For more information, please visit our website at www.stric.com.
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute for over a decade. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do."
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Accounting Intern PRN opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.