Do you have the career opportunities as a(an) Registered Nurse- RN you want with your current employer? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join HCA Healthcare which is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At HCA Healthcare, we offer eligible colleagues an attractive benefit package that includes medical, wellbeing, dental and vision benefits along with some unique benefits including:
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a(an) Registered Nurse- RN where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
Registered Nurse- RN
Seeking a Registered Nurse for our practice who provides clinical expertise to ensure all patients receive high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now.
What you will do in this role:
* You will manage efficient flow of patients including screening, preparation for exam, providing general nursing care, and arranging or testing and admissions
* You will instruct patients and families regarding medications and treatment instructions
* You will maintain and review patients’ records including posting tests and examination results
* You will administer medications in accordance with physician orders
* You will check rooms daily for necessary supplies
* You will respond to and refer incoming telephone calls (may include phone triage when needed)
What Qualifications you will need:
* Graduation from an accredited school of registered nursing is required
* 1-3 years experience as a registered nurse is preferred
* Must be licensed as a Registered Nurse in accordance with state regulations
* Please be sure to list current license information on your application
Physician Services Group is skilled in physician employment, practice and urgent care operations. We are experts in hospitalist integration, and graduate medical education. We lead more than 1,300 physician practices and 170+ urgent care centers. We are HCA Healthcare’s graduate medical education leader. We provide direction for over 260 exceptional resident and fellowship programs. We focus on carrying out value-added solutions. These solutions help physicians deliver patient-centered healthcare. We support HCA Healthcare's commitment to the care and improvement of human life.
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute for over a decade. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do."
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Registered Nurse- RN opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.